Do you guys remember that video of that kid killing his friend in Brazil with BJJ?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Drain Bamage, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Drain Bamage

Drain Bamage Silver Belt

Do you guys remember that video of that kid killing his friend in Brazil with BJJ? I always wonder what the aftermath of that was. It came out years ago on LiveLeak. I think it's gone now though, not sure and I'm not gonna try and find it because the video is super disturbing too watch.

For people that don't know, there was a video of two teenage boys doing BJJ type sparring in what looked like an emptied out swimming pool or something. A 3rd person was filming. One of the boys quickly gets the better of the other, starts reigning down blows and then sinks in a rear naked choke and the other boy passes out and starts convulsing and seizing and the other boy still keeps choking him. And the boy who is choking the other guy looks at the camera and has a evil look on his face and shakes his head 'no' as in 'I'm not stopping till he's dead' It looked like there was no way that kid could have survived it, but I don't actually know 100% sure if he died or not.

2. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

I was gonna say I find it hard to believe they would put up the video on the internet if they actually ended up killing him but then I remember The Fire Challenge a few years ago and teenagers are next-level retarded

TheLinguist likes this.
  3. MC Paul Barman

MC Paul Barman Gold Belt Platinum Member

Another reason why bjj is gay

4. MC Paul Barman

MC Paul Barman Gold Belt Platinum Member

From what I've read apparently the Brazilian police didn't do much and said it was a shameful accident from two kids playing around.
    Here's to hoping this isn't true

5. JabToucher

JabToucher Yellow Card

I heard that kid trained with Palhares...

6. HARRISON_3

HARRISON_3 Gold Belt

Fucking millennials...