Do you guys now realize how terrible Edmund is?

Edmond gave Hunt advice to speak his mind about PEDs.

mark-hunt.png

Yeah man.. we've been talking about it for years

No surprise. Glendale Fighting club just doesn't have enough talent for training partners. Coupled by the fact that the head coach (Edmond) is full of himself and the only huge success he has had was someone who was already talented before he even trained her, just goes to show you how bad the gym is.

No sane fighter is going to train full time at Glendales.

I seriously thought that Jake was bound for Bellator after this fight. It was a good win. I was rooting for Brown.

The real question here is- Does Edmund know how terrible he is?

Do u noobs realize Jake was with Kings for Saffiedine lol?

So Ronda is pretty much GOAT right, she's fighting with training weights and still wins

Didn't you say Edmund's damage was irreversible? or was that somebody else? either way, smartest move Jake has ever made going back to Master Rafael. Edmund should be arrested for sabotage

arrested for sabotage
arrested for tax fraud
arrested for Ronda creeping.

The real question here is- Does Edmund know how terrible he is?

I seriously doubt his ego ever allows those type of thoughts, when he goes to sleep at night he probably things to himself "I'm the source of all of Ronda's success."

On another note was Travis already banging Ronda when he went there or did he just go there on his own whim?

Edmund is shit but Cordeiro is an excellent coach. I give more credit to him cleaning up Edmunds mess.

The guy made Jake 1-5 in his last 6.

Now Jake goes back to Cordeiro and drops Brown in 5 seconds then finishes with a liver kick.

Worst coach ever.

Are there really people here who are defending him?

whatever happened with Edmund's tax evasion trial?

Back