Do you guys believe Sage Northcutt ? Don't you get an evil vibe from him ?

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Look i ain't trying to hate on the guy, but i don't think he really is all that "cool boy" that he wants us to think.

Always so nice and always smiling as if nothing bothers him, despite having one of the most stressful "jobs" in the world, plus having a lot of hype (at least had until last fight) behind him and forcing him to try and meet great expectations from the UFC and fans.

How can someone keep the same face, same hair, same smile, same attitude about EVERYTHING despite going through it all ? Northcutt is probably a fkn Psychopath with serial killer tendencies in the corner of his mind. Maybe one day he'll snap and go full rage mode and show us who he really is.

If you're a pro-wrestling nerd or watched WWF in the 90's, you probably remember who Waylon Mercy was...Sage seems to be the exact same as that gimmick.

Don't believe Sage Northcutt's smiley face and good boy attitude guys, deep in his soul he wants to see the world burn and people suffereing in front of his eyes.

Doesn't this look evil enough for you ?

121115-ufc-sage-northcutt-pi-dp.vresize.1200.675.high.12.jpg

Sage is just like any other home schooled sheltered kid on antidepressants from a hardcore fundamentalist Christian household.

I think he's genuinely nice but i would love to see him go full heel
Maybe is the key to unlock his full potential. Evil Super Sage must be the Sage we expect him to be

The few times he got confident and got his game going for a bit Gall was taking an assbeating...

Someone need to take Sage to the dark side of the force...

He has always had that Jeffrey Dahmer thing going.....at the very least, he has that Todd Marinovich thing going. Whenever parents are that over bearing, it always ends badly. He is very much like a young Jon Jones too "yes, ma'am....no sir......I would just like to thank thee lord (as he is getting high everyday and f'ing hookers)"

Maybe is the key to unlock his full potential. Evil Super Sage must be the Sage we expect him to be

The few times he got confident and got his game going for a bit Gall was taking an assbeating...

Someone need to take Sage to the dark side of the force...

goliath01.jpg

Kind of agree. I don't think the guy's going to become a homicidal maniac, but in my experience, if someone is that happy and upbeat ALL THE TIME, there are some issues there.

Now, of course, I don't actually know if that's the case with Sage, but everyone says it is.

I also would not be surprised if his Dad has spiked his protein shakes with some extra "supplements" since he was a kid. Sage has said his Dad always made him protein shakes, and I would not be shocked if he'd been roiding up his son to build a superstar.

Regardless, something definitely feels off about Sage... or maybe such a naive, nice young dude makes me feel shitty about my own depressed, cynical self.

There's a table full of blow and 3 fat Puerto Rican hookers in his future.

Well he has a nice smile. Id smile all the time if i was sage ahhhh sage so perfect.

Kind of agree. I don't think the guy's going to become a homicidal maniac, but in my experience, if someone is that happy and upbeat ALL THE TIME, there are some issues there.

Now, of course, I don't actually know if that's the case with Sage, but everyone says it is.

I also would not be surprised if his Dad has spiked his protein shakes with some extra "supplements" since he was a kid. Sage has said his Dad always made him protein shakes, and I would not be shocked if he'd been roiding up his son to build a superstar.

Regardless, something definitely feels off about Sage... or maybe such a naive, nice young dude makes me feel shitty about my own depressed, cynical self.

Wouldn't be a huge assumption that he is just trying to live his life as a fairly good name in MMA the best he can in terms of pulling a smile all the time for the cameras like a happy go lucky kid who enjoys it, especially at 20 years old, that's baby years in fighting, people expect a lot from him or at least did.

Hard to believe in that life he is always happy though, your post is good.

You described 90% of white people from suburbia.

Hats off to you sir.

I knew a guy with the exact characteristics I described. His demeanor was eerily similar to Sage's. He once confided to me that he was on antidepressants. Also he and his family were very Christian. He was objectively a good person, but you could feel that there was some sort of artificiality to his demeanor that was very hard to pinpoint. AFAIK he didn't turn into a serial killer or anything of the sort. Actually he was an overachiever like Sage. There are plenty of Christian kids who have a similar personality, but not quite like Sage or this person I described. I believe to attain that there must be a mixture between religion and antidepressants.

Back