Do you feel at a certain point a person has no dignity?

Dignity and pride are bullshit. Hell I'm hetero but I'd probably do gay for a couple G's.

I don't like to judge people because I don't like to be judged. I've got my own flaws to worry about.

Also, to me, dignity is somewhere between self-respect and honour. All three are basically imaginary, but I've never seen someone abused on the basis of self-respect, but I'm constantly seeing people abused under the guise of "honour".

There's a difference between being born a certain way, or something you have no control over, and something where you consciously make that decision every single time.

Kind of rude to use overweight people as an example of somebody lacking dignity. Don't be like that opie.

There's a difference between being born a certain way, or something you have no control over, and something where you consciously make that decision every single time.
Is there a difference?

I'm pretty sure somebody that has eaten themselves to 600 pounds hasn't done so just because they kept deciding they wanted to eat more and more. There are some serious underlying issues there that I doubt they had control over.

Lol a little yellow bird just flew into my window xD now he's sitting on the ledge and there goes my cat xD

How does this tie into what I said? I don't follow.

Right around here:
4d7f0e7e9caa072c4c208c6a2358da9e.jpg

Lying hypocrits doing the pot calling the kettle black routine.

Back