Do you ever feel bad about what we did to Rashad Evans?

and people wonder why no fighters post here anymore.. lol

"Maybe having people you don't know mock you by reminding you about, possibly, your most humiliating moment in life will help heal old wounds... even though they don't even share theirs."
Was that what you were getting at?
I'm not sure if I misinterpreted what you're suggesting.
My point is, life is hard, but sometimes you need to take it easy. This is an example you could laugh together, move on and do better next time. Always, always the choice is yours, not mine or anyone else. Weak people blame the others, strong people blame themselves.

Classless asshole. Took a lot of restraint for Rashad to not clock that mother fucker.

Trolling is for children.
Ah man, come on. Stop this bullshit, be happy. Absolutely normal.

Rashad thought he was hot shit when he should have had a few losses before he ran into Lyoto. I'm not sorry for him on this subject.

LOL - I think this summarizes everything.

I laughed a lot when this happened, too:

Very, very, very fucking funny.

Shit happens, we need to live with that. Maybe a little humour is the key to move on.

That was over the line. Too bad Rashad couldn’t beat the shit out of that pos.

latest

I mean, yes it was Lyoto, but we popularised it and still to this day don't want to let it go. He became so tentative as a striker after that fight, I wonder if Shadface had something to do with it.
If I was Shad id be upset for a bit then id realize that oh shit im going down in meme history

latest

I mean, yes it was Lyoto, but we popularised it and still to this day don't want to let it go. He became so tentative as a striker after that fight, I wonder if Shadface had something to do with it.
He did DMT (toad medicine) and forgot about the highlight of your miserable life.

Whatever he's a millionaire and if he gets rustled by neckbeard Sherbros then fuck em

My point is, life is hard, but sometimes you need to take it easy. This is an example you could laugh together, move on and do better next time. Always, always the choice is yours, not mine or anyone else. Weak people blame the others, strong people blame themselves.
Some random shithead walking up being an asshole, because he thinks it's funny that you got embarrassed is not the person to have a laugh together with.
That's a "fuck you" gesture and warrants a "fuck you" in return. For all we know, Rashad may have laughed it off with some of his people. If he did, it would be because of the relationship he has/had with them. Not simply because they wanted to laugh at him. Also laughing it off is not the only way to move past a tough break. I wouldn't blame him for whatever way he went on with life and his career afterwards.

I see zero connection to the strong people vs weak people platitude at the end, there.

latest

He deserved it for his attitude after knocking out chuck

It was glorious. Definitely in my top 3 most satisfying MMA moments. Cyborg KO by Nunes is #1. Aldo KO by McG is also top 3.

29asaxl.gif

Rampage made fun of Shad's KO on national television. Sherdog ain't shit in comparison.

25 replies and nobody posted this
Bad Sherdog

CEZ4qhHUkAAY86m.jpg

LOL - I think this summarizes everything.

I laughed a lot when this happened, too:

Very, very, very fucking funny.

Shit happens, we need to live with that. Maybe a little humour is the key to move on.

Machida was a gentleman and signed the photo.
machida.jpg

No one is off limits. Hell, I'll never forget when sherdog shooped the shit out of this hunt pic. Lol.

bIwKLhn.jpg

Its not funny but yet it is. Doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. I'm sure Rashad could give fuck all about what us beta cucks post about him in the forums

All the time.

I say we should take a knee until it stops.

PicsArt_04-29-04.06.27.jpg

Back