• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you disqualify Jon Jones from the GOAT talk?

Do you disqualify Jon Jones from the GOAT talk?

• Total voters
The thing is - Aldo did not pop.

However - The whole situation was so fucking suspicious that I personally count is as an admission that he was juiced to the gills. Besides that whole fuckery, there are some fighters who went from being absolute monsters, to looking nothing like themselves after USADA, and Aldo is one of them - Also Vitor, Reem, Anderson Silva, Pettis, Bigfoot Silva, Johnny Hendricks, and many more.
Aldo didn't pop, but we also have no idea if that's because he kept delaying his tests or from whatever the Brazilian Commission did when they took over. The sample that was eventually received and tested by NSAC ended up clean sure, but there was so much fuckery leading up to it that it's basically worthless.

He'd have had NUMEROUS failures under USADA or Drug Free Sport's current rules for that incident. He'd have failed from the very start simply from when he was nowhere to be found for testing that first day, let alone everything that happened afterwards where he and his team kept interfering with the testing.

Aldo didn't pop, but we also have no idea if that's because he kept delaying his tests or from whatever the Brazilian Commission did when they took over. The sample that was eventually received and tested by NSAC ended up clean sure, but there was so much fuckery leading up to it that it's basically worthless.

He'd have had NUMEROUS failures under USADA or Drug Free Sport's current rules for that incident. He'd have failed from the very start simply from when he was nowhere to be found for testing that first day, let alone everything that happened afterwards where he and his team kept interfering with the testing.
As I said - "However - The whole situation was so fucking suspicious that I personally count is as an admission that he was juiced to the gills."

This just reads like Jones hating. No one is considered the GOAT for being a "good person," so what does that matter? Would you excuse your other issues with him if he was a nice guy?

I guess you didn't read the part about the cheating?

No. Everyone has taken something most likely. Jon is probably the best fighter we’ve ever seen. That doesn’t mean you have to like him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back