• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

Half black, half white. Have avoided all women who are full black or full Asian. You deal with em

And the wife is white of course

I'm white. I've dated Hispanic and black all my life. Never dated white once. Did date one Chinese girl though. (Los Angeles has allot to offer)

Been married to full Mexican firebrand for the past 4 years. Wouldn't change a thing.

Yes there is definitely somewhat of a cultural adjustment that you go through. (Being with a Latina I call the chaos the Hispanic panic. It's pretty entertaining when the whole family gets riled up) But once you get used to it, it's not so bad. The first two years with my wife, man those fights were insane! She wouldn't let my ass go to sleep until I *fixed it* lol. But now we're both used to each other.

My wife brings the passion and the heat (anger) but I'm sure it will end up keeping me alive longer. Me being white, it's like the cool hand Luke touch. Calm and patient. It works out in the end.

I've dipped my dick in just about every flavor of ice cream there is tbh.

Ill date anything outside my species if it means I'm getting laid-

06d32376b87124dd09ceb620a549851e--giraffe-pics-blushes.jpg

Is that the roman rape giraffe?

I've dated white girls and Latinas. Would date any race for the most part.

Yeah, definitely, the only race I will date is human. After that, women are women, they either have it or they don't when it comes to attractiveness.

Yeah, definitely, the only race I will date is human. After that, women are women, they either have it or they don't when it comes to attractiveness.

your loss home-slice, i'll take all the green space babes

3220a0d640560d14dd103ce15b1ace476e698204.jpg

I had the luck to date a few different girls from different countries and different colors and all I can tell you is that all of them have been really good so far.
For me it’s weird to only date people of your own color or culture, you guys have no idea what you are missing

I had the luck to date a few different girls from different countries and different colors and all I can tell you is that all of them have been really good so far.
For me it’s weird to only date people of your own color or culture, you guys have no idea what you are missing

I think it's all the same after awhile. I slept with an Italian girl awhile back. My first time with somebody from Europe. Same as having sex with anybody else. The best part was me speaking to her in broken Spanish since she doesn't speak English that well.

Back