Do you dance at clubs?

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was watching this video:

Gave me the idea of making this thread. I have been clubbing maybe 10 times. I have danced maybe half the time. Usually when I dance I just kind of move my arms in a circular backwards motion and move around a little bit. If I am completely wasted I will flail all around and do some weird shit. I remember in Scotland I went to some club that specialized in 70s-80s music and I was wasted. I was doing some weird disco dances and going dumb and all these hot Scottish 10/10 Scottish girls started dancing with me and I got invited on the stage to dance with these Captain Morgan broads giving out shit. I like to think it was because I was a good dancer and not just because I was the only black guy and American in the room. I ended up not banging anyone because the girl I was with later told me she had a boyfriend and couldn't go through with it.

yes

Bounce-ounce-guy.gif

Came into this thread for this gif.

Even on my most drugged up nights, the thought has never entered my brain to start dancing.

Last edited:
Yes. I get why some people go to clubs and don;t dance, but these people are boring or can't dance.

However, it has to be music that I like.

Yes. I get why some people go to clubs and don;t dance, but these people are boring or can't dance.

However, it has to be music that I like.
I'm pretty boring when I'm not under the influence. I'm a bar guy.

No because I don't know what to do with my arms and clubs just aren't the right setting for river dancing, unfortunately.

I haven't been to a club in maybe 10 years. More of a bar guy or meting with friends have a barbecue or watch sport to get drunk.
When I was still going you had to sort of put in a minimum amount of dancing in order to pick up chicks. I usually got away with just standing and a bit of head and hand movement also having a drink in one hand is always good so you already dont have to move that hand.

I only go to club nights these days if I really like the DJ/type of music that night. I don't just go to any old generic club. So yeah, if I'm in a club then I definitely like what's being played that night so I'll have a dance....I suck at it but whatever.

Yeah, when I was drunk and high in my early 20s. Now I won't go near a club.

Last edited:
Hell fucking yeah I dance. That's how I get girls to come dance with me and grind on me. I also go over the top and do acrobatics, girls love that shit.

Back