• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Do you believe Jon Jones is a victim of painted supplements?

Believe Malki?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Do you believe Malki Kawa's passionate defense of his client?

“He’s devastated,” Kawa said on The MMA Hour. “He’s devastated and he’s hurt.

“It’s amazing that you can go from being at the very top of the mountain, everything that you can possibly do to gain the respect the admiration of everyone involved, fans, family members, the people in the UFC, just everyone, teammates, other fighters, and then to go from that, everything he’s been through to finally doing everything perfect — because last time he was being negligent, right? — this time he was being perfect and double-checking everything to [prevent] something like this from happening to him. It’s unbelievable, it’s unreal, and we’re all pretty much shocked. We’re all shocked and devastated.”

Kawa confirmed the anabolic steroid Turinabol was the substance in question that Jones tested positive for, and said that he expects the results of Jones’ B sample to be returned within two weeks. Kawa plans to send out “an expert” to ensure the handling of the B sample is done properly, and said that the UFC is allowing Jones his due process before making any decisions regarding the UFC light heavyweight title.

“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement,” Kawa said.

0d53d125a63c2631ede150f9106356d7.jpg

painted supplements

He is a bearer of painted heart.

Oh I get it.... Like..... Painted heart but painted supplements?

The original was funnier because the poor kid legit thought that was the actual saying..

Jones is always guilty until proven otherwise.

He's a victim of society. Hell, he couldn't even drive drunk and smash into some pregnant woman's car without getting blamed for "hurting her".

Somehow Sherwin Williams' guys got in there and sabotaged the supplements

All fighters take supplements.But somehow all the tainted ones find Jones.

<Dana05>

If the supplements were really tainted couldn't the manufacturer be sued for putting crap in there they shouldn't have?

Clomid, Letrozole, Cocaine, Turinabol it's just happens to Jon, it's just bad luck those tainted supplements and dick pills.

Of course he cheated.. duh.

Last edited:
Is that his excuse?
Everyone's.

The stages of failing a piss test for MMA fighters:

1. Denial "no way that's right. Test the B sample"
2. Sherlocking "We will get to the bottom of this"
3. Apologizing "I'm sorry to all my friends, family, team, etc..."
4. Tainted supplements "must have been one of those powders I was taking"
5. Breaking Bad "quick. Test EVERY supplement ever until one has the same st Rd I failed for then send that one to USADA"
6. Backing up "Dick pills, skin cream, etc..."
7. Acceptance (kinda) "I didn't take anything but I'll accept you punishment.
8. The come back "I'm back cleaner and better than ever" (They're not)

Painted in the form of being framed yes.

Do you believe Malki Kawa's passionate defense of his client?

“He’s devastated,” Kawa said on The MMA Hour. “He’s devastated and he’s hurt.

“It’s amazing that you can go from being at the very top of the mountain, everything that you can possibly do to gain the respect the admiration of everyone involved, fans, family members, the people in the UFC, just everyone, teammates, other fighters, and then to go from that, everything he’s been through to finally doing everything perfect — because last time he was being negligent, right? — this time he was being perfect and double-checking everything to [prevent] something like this from happening to him. It’s unbelievable, it’s unreal, and we’re all pretty much shocked. We’re all shocked and devastated.”

Kawa confirmed the anabolic steroid Turinabol was the substance in question that Jones tested positive for, and said that he expects the results of Jones’ B sample to be returned within two weeks. Kawa plans to send out “an expert” to ensure the handling of the B sample is done properly, and said that the UFC is allowing Jones his due process before making any decisions regarding the UFC light heavyweight title.

“I can almost bet my life on it that this is another tainted supplement,” Kawa said.
Someone needs to post the "mother's mating name" rant. "Painted" supplements, get out of here!

Jon's manager is going to look out for his best interest. There's money he's making so of course he's going to defend his client.

It's like asking a criminal defence lawyer if his client is guilty, even though his DNA was left at the crime scene.

Jon's manager is going to look out for his best interest. There's money he's making so of course he's going to defend his client.

It's like asking a criminal defence lawyer if his client is guilty, even though his DNA was left at the crime scene.
yeah but do YOU believe they were painted supplements

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back