• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you believe GSP's 'colitis' story (GSP vs McGregor CONSPIRACY THEORY)

It's GSP, he doesn't need to lie to do that. He could just be like alright I'm done with MW, Robert here's your belt, Conor give me a shout when your ready and the UFC would drive a dumptruck full of money up to their houses and everyone on Sherdog would buy the PPV.

Yes he could, but that would be terrible optics for The UFC. Fans are already pissed about the Bisping & Conor not defending debacle. For them to so blatantly fuck over both divisions just to make this silly money fight would be a big "fuck you" to a large portion of their fan base who is already angry.

Sounds like a good excuse that he can't keep eating what he needs to make 185 and needs to be on a normal diet which put him at 170 again;)
Sounds like you don't believe a medical condition could exist without back door ducking excuse.

Yes he could, but that would be terrible optics for The UFC. Fans are already pissed about the Bisping & Conor not defending debacle. For them to so blatantly fuck over both divisions just to make this silly money fight would be a big "fuck you" to a large portion of their fan base who is already angry.
Lol the fans vote with their wallets. People were shitting all over the Bisping fight too. Nobody was during or after the fight after it hit a million buy's.

Lol the fans vote with their wallets. People were shitting all over the Bisping fight too. Nobody was during or after the fight after it hit a million buy's.

So do you also believe that Bisping was too injured to fight until the GSP fight was made?

He wasn't.

The UFC shelved him until they could get Bisping/GSP inked...and they're doing the exact same shit now.

You'd have to be Helen fucking Keller to not see it.

What the fuck is there not to believe? Don't you think the UFC would have their doctor confirm a medical diagnosis, like they do every single fucking time a fighter claims inability to fight due to illness or injury? Who is the troll here?

who knows maybe the UFC is in on it. Maybe they want the GSP vs Conor superfight. Maybe they're waiting for whittaker to accept a fight against rockhold or gastelum because GSP's illness is "too serious" for him to return, and then soon after theyll announce GSP vs McGregor and then theyll be like "oh, this happened because of timing. he just happened cure himself of colitis right after whittaker is scheduled to fight". They might even do that with Tony and Khabib for the LW division. UFC IS A FKING BUSINESS PEOPLE. Whatever makes them the most $$$, they're going to do it. Not only that, but BOTH Conor and GSP ONLY want money fights. Conor's also crazy enough to fight GSP.

Trust me, if you think of it from every perspective (UFC, Conor, GSP) and not just from your own (outside fan) perspective things will be clear.

who knows maybe the UFC is in on it. Maybe they want the GSP vs Conor superfight. Maybe they're waiting for whittaker to accept a fight against rockhold or gastelum because GSP's illness is "too serious" for him to return, and then soon after theyll announce GSP vs McGregor and then theyll be like "oh, this happened because of timing. he just happened cure himself of colitis right after whittaker is scheduled to fight". They might even do that with Tony and Khabib for the LW division. UFC IS A FKING BUSINESS PEOPLE. Whatever makes them the most $$$, they're going to do it. Not only that, but BOTH Conor and GSP ONLY want money fights. Conor's also crazy enough to fight GSP.

Trust me, if you think of it from every perspective (UFC, Conor, GSP) and not just from your own (outside fan) perspective things will be clear.

Of course The UFC wants that and would do anything to make it happen.

For the record I am a yuuuuge GSP fan...I just don't let it blind me to reality like some drooling halfwit.

So do you also believe that Bisping was too injured to fight until the GSP fight was made?

He wasn't.

The UFC shelved him until they could get Bisping/GSP inked...and they're doing the exact same shit now.

You'd have to be Helen fucking Keller to not see it.

I'm not sure about Bispings knee injury and his rehab schedule because I'm not Bisping. All we can go by are facts. And the fact is that if GSP and Conor fought it would be the biggest mma ppv ever. Everyone including their dog would be watching it.

I believe it's been 1 month and there's no way, other than being an idiot (Bisping) that GSP was going to fight again soon anyway. And Dana has never hesitated to throw a fighter under the bus.

My question is when did he develop Colitis, was it right after this Bisping fight? If he has had Colitis for a while and has fought opponents with Colitis in the past, why not now?

So I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, I think he does have it, but I also believe he is able to compete with it. Chances are he fought Bisping with it, I doubt he developed it right after the Bisping fight. He was talking about options and saying things like "he doesn't challenger smaller fighters" which indicates to me he was hoping McGregor would want a money fight with him and challenge him. But Dana was firm that his next opponent would be Robert. That isn't the fight GSP wanted so he decided to undergo the surgery he was probably putting off for more lucrative fights. That is what I think happened.

The only time George pulled out of a fight was when he had a torn ACL and needed 10 months of rehab.

Beside that time, George hasnt pulled out of a fight that he signed the contract for.

Hes Canadian not Brazilian.

Lotta fuckwits on this site. In GSP's entire career, what has he ever said or done, greasegate notwithstanding since he was vindicated there, to make anyone immediately assume he would be lying about a medical condition?

If a doctor diagnosed GSP with ulcerative colitis, then yes.

There's no good reason to doubt it.

During 217 he was talking about how he had issues during camp. Are you saying he only said that because it was part of a plan where a month later he comes out with the UC condition? o_O

And I would guess that when some of their bigger stars have some sort of injury or condition, the UFC would require proof. Not just if they don't believe them but sometimes they may want to see if they can help (like sending Garbrandt for that treatment).

Yes.. And he can retire again and is still the GOAT..

We've got people who believe Jones accidentally got steroids in his system but we're going to give GSP a hard time?

Why not right....the guy no matter what he does will be criticized on here. He's got plenty of fans. Maybe more than anyone. But PLENTY of blind, baseless haters who for whatever their reason want to find any possible reason to discredit and criticize him without any evidence, proof or facts.

Aliens, grease, bumps on his stomach and a stretch of "boring" 5 rounds blanket 50-45's. To many if you don't completely kill your opponent every single fight you are a cuck, rattled, shook, heaux mo. To them I say fuck off and enjoy the next NASCAR event.
the most intelligent and articulate post in this dumpster fire

The reason why some folks have trouble believing it is because ever since GSP won the belt and got asked the question in the octagon about defending his belt he went off on a rant about a bunch of random shit and then didn't show up to the presser because of medical reasons.. and then went radio silent until he showed up on the MMA hour where he gave 0 clear answers about him defending the belt

Of course The UFC wants that and would do anything to make it happen.

For the record I am a yuuuuge GSP fan...I just don't let it blind me to reality like some drooling halfwit.

It's actually getting very comical
If a doctor diagnosed GSP with ulcerative colitis, then yes.

There's no good reason to doubt it.

well the lie results in millions of dollars... thats a pretty good reason
Would you lie for millions of dollars? I know I would. And I'm pretty sure GSP and Dana would too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back