Do you believe Felder when he says...

Morax

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
he havent't trained mma for months now?

It sounds a little like humblebragging to me when I hear "RDA is a legend, it's okay if I lose to an ex-champ, I just wanna live etc" because if you perform well, people will be asking themselves what you would have done with a full camp.

So, do you guys buy what he said?

Last edited:
You're cynical, I like that about you.

Imagine being an mma fighter/commentator and not training at all. Im not a fighter and a fat fuck yet even i trained today

You're cynical, I like that about you.

Imagine being an mma fighter/commentator and not training at all. Im not a fighter and a fat fuck yet even i trained today

Exactly, those guys usually have to be forbidden to train after a huge KO, yet he says he went cold turkey like that.
Of course it's possible RDA won't be top 5 material nowadays, but I don't know, man. Felder likes talking about himself, just listen to him when he's the commentator.

He impressed the hell out of me. 29-30 all around with exception of round 5.

I don't like Felder, never have. hes a weasel. and you're correct.

Yes it's possible. He already knows how to fight and has all the muscle memory there. He was in shape for training for a triathlon so it's not like he wasn't training. That's why you also have other fighters that win short notice fights who also wasn't doing any real training before that. Once they get to a certain level it's just a matter of conditioning, unless the training is directed towards learning new techniques, strategies, game planning, etc. Most fighters have their fighting base already and a fighting style they are used to fighting with - so it's just a matter of conditioning. Felder training for the triathlon didn't have any major conditioning issues.

Felder gets all soap boxy and humble brags about mma. Good guy overall but yeah, he kinda has this thing about talking about himself in a way than makes him seem better than he is.. idk. Good guy though.

rda beat the shit out of the marathon man part timer 50-49 i believe him. he should've quit when he was gushing blood at the end od the 5th round with rda at the top, but stood up to eat more punishment.

he havent't trained mma for months now?

It sounds a little like humblebragging to me when I hear "RDA is a legend, it's okay if I lose to an ex-champ, I just wanna live etc" because if you perform well, people will be asking themselves what you would have done with a full camp.

So, do you guys buy what he said?
Personally I don't give a shit to even care

<Fedor23>

The man's half retired. I could believe it

I don't believe anything Felder says. The guy is all about promotion and image, and he's good at it. He's an actor.

Reactions: xn7
rda beat the shit out of the marathon man part timer 50-49 i believe him. he should've quit when he was gushing blood at the end od the 5th round with rda at the top, but stood up to eat more punishment.
Grappled the shit out of him*

If he was in any of the bubbles as a commentator or what not because of covid, He might not of had time or a place to train before camp.

Back