Do we now have Turkish, Iranian,Armenian,Serb or Albanian posters here?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know worldwide MMA is often discussed in Russia and Japan but Turks, Iranians, Armenians, Serbs and Albanians in MMA seem to be overlooked and it seems that these groups could have major success. I mean Turks, Iranians, Armenians, Serbs and Albanians in their own nations and in the diaspora - there are huge communities of these nationalities in the US and all over Europe, for example the UK, Germany, Sweden and Italy. Are there any Turk, Iranian, Armenian, Serb or Albanian posters who can comment about the popularity of MMA among them, in their home nations and in the Americana and European diaspora?

for them is far more probable that the best fighters will come out of gyms in other nations where they migrated.

I live in Italy and I can say that in the local circuits, despite being minorities in the whole population of the country, albanian and romanian fighters are a lot.

Will never be a popular sport in many of those countries. Kids would rather become footballers who make millions and bang pop stars.

http://www.ufciran.20m.com/

ufciran11.jpg

Back