Do u guys honestly think Conor is genuinely happy?

I remember him saying a long time ago , before he was the most famous person in Mma that his goal was to get in , get the money & get out .
He’s accomplished those things , I just think he realizes that the ride is ending and he’s having a hard time excepting it

I equal being happy with inner peace (which is not the same for mainstream view of happiness)

And no.. I don't think Conor has inner peace. At all.
I used to say the highest attainment in life was inner growth. Then I saw a TJ Kirkland interview where he casually, offhand, mentioned that what we all want is piece of mind. And I was shocked that after a life of seeking for truths I hadn't ever grasped this simple one.

I even often said that if I could possibly believe that after this life there was nothing I'd kill myself today as "nothing" sounds pretty peaceful compared to this hellish planet (where I live a very blessed life). So somewhere I even yearned for peace above all else (yes, there are better ways to enjoy peace than perpetual nothingness but if it was as close as I'd get to ideal peace I'd happily take it).

Yet I never realized until TJ said it, that the one true thing we all want is inner peace. And that the man who is at inner peace with himself and life is way harder to shake or trouble than anyone else.

So well said on your part. Agree fully.

Depends on what makes him happy. Staying faithful to Dee and being a good father figure doesn't seem to bring a smile to his face.

Of course he is not happy. He's lost what 4/5 matches.

You would be stupid to think he does not care about winning. He just sucks these days

if conor was genuinely happy, you weirdos would still come up with psycho babble to say he isnt. he has the money the fame, and women. if he'd have happiness it'd be too much for sherdoggers
Yeah! I ain't so he shouldn't be either!

No @BroRogan

f49d2eff894210eadfbb907315722d74.gif

Nah, he's a narcissist. They're never happy.

Money just magnifies who you already are.

I used to say the highest attainment in life was inner growth. Then I saw a TJ Kirkland interview where he casually, offhand, mentioned that what we all want is piece of mind. And I was shocked that after a life of seeking for truths I hadn't ever grasped this simple one.

I even often said that if I could possibly believe that after this life there was nothing I'd kill myself today as "nothing" sounds pretty peaceful compared to this hellish planet (where I live a very blessed life). So somewhere I even yearned for peace above all else (yes, there are better ways to enjoy peace than perpetual nothingness but if it was as close as I'd get to ideal peace I'd happily take it).

Yet I never realized until TJ said it, that the one true thing we all want is inner peace. And that the man who is at inner peace with himself and life is way harder to shake or trouble than anyone else.

So well said on your part. Agree fully.
Yeah. Sadly the modern version of happiness includes a bunch of exciting (yet exclusive) stuff.

Peace bro.

i think he likes money more than winning. he never defended his belts or challenged to get them back. he opted for paydays
No, he has always literally chosen to not defend a single belt. He was out 2 years to fight Floyd. He could have easily returned to fight either Tony, or Khabib, to defend. He has ALWAYS been about the biggest reward for the LEAST risk.

Get a grip, man.

Conor haters obsession is truly laughable. He makes money off your obsession, dummies.

I think he felt highs 99.999999% of people will never experience, and he will never experience again. Now he is chasing that high and will probably get more and more desperate to get it again. Sad times to be a Conor fan lol, kinda feel like it gets much worse from here until he hits rock bottom. Who knows though

I don't really think so but let's be honest, no one here knows a damn thing about his private life.
Isn’t your “private” life where a person of a certain level of fame hits old guys, steals and destroys private property, and get accused of sexual assault? Most famous people are smart enough to not do their nasty shit in front of the public eye.

I think he felt highs 99.999999% of people will never experience, and he will never experience again. Now he is chasing that high and will probably get more and more desperate to get it again. Sad times to be a Conor fan lol, kinda feel like it gets much worse from here until he hits rock bottom. Who knows though
This is what insatiable ego will get you - insatiability.

I know he has money but him getting owned by Khabib and Floyd and Nate and then Dustin must be a very hard pill to swallow because he got humiliated on PPV and became a meme on the internet! Knowing how Conor loves to win, do u think he is really happy?

Hes not happy. Thats obvious.

It’s very hard to assess based on just a few snippets from social media, but he doesn’t come across as a person who is content, or fulfilled.

You can clearly tell if someone is happy, by the way they act and react to the world around them.
Conor is not even close to being happy.
He could be happy if he would only let his inflated ego come back down to earth and look at his life, but his ego isn't ready to come back down yet, he needs to mature a bit more for that to happen.

if conor was genuinely happy, you weirdos would still come up with psycho babble to say he isnt. he has the money the fame, and women. if he'd have happiness it'd be too much for sherdoggers
Yeah, people with money fame and women are always happy lol.

Bro dude is definitely on the happy/enjoying life side, even if you everything hasn’t gone his way lately, if you think otherwise you are fool. Guy has more money than he knows what to do with atm, but at the same time he has regrets/disappointment that comes crawling back from his losses to khabib and Dustin cuz he somewhat actually cares for his legacy to an extent. Other than that the dude is living life most could only hope for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back