Do u believe it’s a coincidence or is it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The wrath of God, be honest? Jorge Masvidal he was saying it’s ok to be unethical and bad as long as the economy is good right?

Well, guess what!

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/w...104-pcxgfup5nfct7awtdjvn5kstma-htmlstory.html
Tropical Storm Eta is forecast to track close to South Florida by late this weekend or early next week, according to the National Hurricane Center. Eta slammed into Nicaragua on Tuesday as a Category 4 hurricane, and the weakened storm is expected to take an unusual U-turn back into the Caribbean Sea, move over Cuba and then toward South Florida.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the dust to settle.
It's going to be glorious.
The soy based tears will nourish me for decades to come.

I don’t care about politics but I lost respect for Masvidal because he got into politics

If you think this about politics you are small minded.
This is about releasing humanity from 6000 years of rule by Mystery Babylon.
The stage is now set.
Get ready for the Maestro to conduct a symphony of exposing corruption like you've never dreamt of.

The stage is now set.
Get ready for the Maestro to conduct a symphony of exposing corruption like you've never dreamt of.
Explain please!

oh and its spelled coincidence ts.
Nobody's going to take you seriously if you can't fucking spell check.
The stage is now set.

interesting post based on your av and screenname.

Explain please!
Before 2017, the average number of sealed indictments in the system would be between 1000-2000 per year.
There are currently over 210 thousand sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed that have been building since 10/2017.
Each sealed indictment can name up to 92 persons(give or take a few) Federal charges.
Do the math.
This was their last grasp at taking back power before the the hammer drops.
Little did they know it was a massive sting operation and we are about to see it unfold.
Enjoy the show.

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

Before 2017, the average number of sealed indictments in the system would be between 1000-2000 per year.
There are currently over 210 thousand sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed that have been building since 10/2017.
Each sealed indictment can name up to 92 persons(give or take a few) Federal charges.
Do the math.
This was their last grasp at taking back power before the the hammer drops.
Little did they know it was a massive sting operation and we are about to see it unfold.
Enjoy the show.
I’m always for blind justice bro I hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back