Do these seem like good shin guards/ what are some good shin guards?

Wolfin44

White Belt
Reaction score
I saw these and couldn't help but notice the low price.
MMA Shin/Instep Guard - On Sale for $24.99
now has anyone tried these? Are they decent quality? Im still rather new to mma so I dont feel the need to go out and but big expensive ones, but could somebody recommend me a pair? Say $40 price limit?
Thanks

From what I've read and saw with those they're great but not for a long time. worldfighshop.com has the bad boy leather ones for 52.99 watch combatsports for sales and check Ebay

I think the design is a bit off on those top contenders.
The Foot is very lumpy and the full neoprene sleeve is hot.

Cageside makes a hybrid...straps but with some Neoprene.
Streamlined footpad. Lightweight.

Cageside Premium MMA Shin InStep Guards

I just bought some combat sports shin guards, and they've held up excellent. For some reason everyone is recommending the cage side shin guards. Well first off they start from large size, the mediums or smaller sizes aren't available. So if your a small guy then yeah.. its a no no. Also one of my friend has the cage side shin guards and he says after a while they start moving a long, especially when he goes to the ground. Don't get the Top Contender ones though, they rip after a while.
These are the one's i just bought. They are a bit tight, but its good..so that they don't move. Excellent quality too, great protection.
MMA Training Shin Guards Combat Sports-Combatsports.com

EDIT: never mind, child sizes only.
How about the Century Martial Armor shin guards?
Shin Instep Armor
Martial Armor? L2 Shin/Instep Guard
I know the guy who owns our gym gets discounts on Century stuff so I could order it from him. Ill find out how much he can save me first though. But the big question is are these any good?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back