Do the right thing, Uncle Dana..give Glover the shitletot

Yes Jan vs Glover
Light heavyweight division looks really exciting and promising

<{MingNope}>

He deserves it, not Gynosanya.

FrenchZanyDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

It's always strange when guys get title shots in other divisions without even fighting there once before hand just because they are champs in their respective division.

I think Glover deserves this more, dude isnt getting anh younger.

The problem is that they want to promote Adesanya. A Whittaker rematch does not interest fans but Adesanya going for the LHW does.

The right thing to do is book Jan vs Glover and Adesanya vs Whittaker 2. Or they could see if Uriah Hall could earn a shot by booking him against Yoel again.

He deserves it. Going a tear in this division as t his age is nuts

Gotta admit, any other fighter and I wouldn't give a shit and would prefer to see Izzy fight Jan. But since it's Glover, I want to see him get the title shot since Jan is a winnable fight for him.

No Izzy needs to defend Whittaker in a rematch. It will be like Franklin vs Silva 2 whatever.. Give glover his title shot!

Ive smoked my fair share of mother nature, prob more than cupcake here, and I never developed 1 saggy tit. Then again, I have NEVER used steroids, soo...
I wouldn't use the S word bro, you will get banned. But yeah, I agree with you. The science is clear.

Back