• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do people still wear Ed Hardy, Affliction and Rock and Republic jeans?

I'm wearing an affliction shirt but its lowkey. Black faded white lettering with a M4 on it. I liked it at the time I bought it

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

Not gonna lie tho I wore this when Bones beat Shogun for da UFC

silver-star-jon-jones-shirt.jpg

It's now a jizz rag if anyone was wondering {<BJPeen}

I have ONE Tapout shirt. I bought it in Germany because it was a limited edition "Tapout Duetschland" shirt. Pretty much a collectors item.

Nope never liked Ed Hardy thankfully. They’re the crocs of tshirts.

I liked the trucker hat gimmick from like 2002-2005/06 tho. That’s was a cool one I thought.
Trucker hats were nice. I used to rock them too, great for summertime, is it still cool to wear them today?

Trucker hats were nice. I used to rock them too, great for summertime, is it still cool to wear them today?

Yes. That style never went out but it was huge
For a few years there. I remember Ashton Kutcher and Paris Hilton wearing them a lot lol

Never owned any of them during the height of their popularity. I was working security at the time in my early 20's. I came to associate those brands with mouthy douchebags. It's good to see them disappear from the streets.

I still rock a Timmeh shirt. Got it from the Sherdog store
415jRMOGvEL._AC_.jpg

I feel like such a douche for wearing those clothes back then, tattoo clothing is so lame. One affliction shirt was like 50 bucks, and one ed hardy jean (the cheapest I could find) was like 100 bucks. F that shit, I go to Goodwills now. Clothing company usually rebrand their stuff, but affliction and ed hardy was mostly known for it's fake tattoo designs, so they couldn't do much in that department.
you guys remember this they thought they could go toe to toe with the UFC....
iu

Last edited:
I have a suspicion that whoremoney still rocks it,

The only people still wearing that shit are 50 year olds white guys that just bought a dodge challenger in a midlife crisis. Or, day laborer Hispanics.

This is accurate AF. I saw my local "elote" guy rocking a double skull affliction shirt just the other day.

Those old guys that rides Harley bikes still do I am sure. Like that douche from Tiger King.

I didn't know Rock and Republic jeans had a stigma. I had a pair that I bought with a gift card and they were fine. Just normal jeans lol

Back