Do not miss this opportunity to fight on Enfusion!...

Good to know. I know they use the same system in Belgium, but have no idea about other countries. I know Australia doesn't.
In England we use it too. But when we say a class it's full Thai rules. B class is knees to the head but no elbows to the head 5x2 mins. C no knees and elbows to the head 5x1.5 Then n class is shin pads

In England we use it too. But when we say a class it's full Thai rules. B class is knees to the head but no elbows to the head 5x2 mins. C no knees and elbows to the head 5x1.5 Then n class is shin pads
In the Netherlands it used to be 5x3, 5x2, 3x2 and 3x1.5 or 2x2 for A, B, C and N respectively. All are without shin guards, but knees to the head are also only allowed in the A and B class.

There's two massive problems with the system IMO. There's no reliable database, so I've talked to (and fought with) guys who had 12 or more wins in, for example, C-class. Also, for some reason they thought it was a good idea to make B-class matches 3x3 minutes, which makes that there is virtually no difference between A and B class, because almost all A-class matches are now 3x3 K-1 rules.

Suprised she's lasted this long in this forum full of degenerates.

Wouldn't you be one of the primary culprits in this regard? Since you frequently drool over female fighters and have done your best to maintain the sherdog forum's lad culture.

Wouldn't you be one of the primary culprits in this regard? Since you frequently drool over female fighters and have done your best to maintain the sherdog forum's lad culture.
Did I say I wasn't a degenerate?

What's pretty clear at this point:

Jtwarwagon4life = Cocakillbana's second account

OngBakBoi = Brocktirement's eighth account

The website for discussing sports that involve fighting is going to be overwhelmingly young guys, and in my experience young developing men degenerate more when they try to suppress their masculinity to adhere to artificial behavioral codes.

Back