DO NOT BET UFC 303 Tapology Contest

109011-4218943.png

Winners

First place @Myrddin Wild 11/12 2 perfect

Second place @AppliedScience 10/12 5 perfect

Third place @El Fernas
Craziest part is that I knew Cub was a heart pick. I felt like this was possibly his last hurrah, & thought he'd be a man possessed. We actually saw a bit of that in teh 3rd, but was a little too little.

On teh bright side, I bet 100,000,000 V-cash (out of 120m)... on Poatan
Most V-cash I've ever had by far... even before last night.
K06nzGb.gif

Last edited:
Craziest part is that I knew Cub was a heart pick. I felt like this was possibly his last hurrah, & thought he'd be a man possessed. We actually saw a bit of that in teh 3rd, but was a little too little.

On teh bright side, I bet 100,000,000 V-cash (out of 120m)... on Poatan
Most V-cash I've ever had by far... even before last night.
K06nzGb.gif
Great picks last night, you are making moves in teh Plats too I see!

<{1-15}>

*edit* Jiri was a heart pick for me. I knew Poatan was going to crush him but I wanted to believe

Great picks last night, you are making moves in teh Plats too I see!

<{1-15}>
<DCWhoa>

Thanx bro~
Teh last couple of seasonz I missed picking an event or 2, & just picked teh rest of teh season for fun. I committed to making a run for it this season. Though I've fallen behind a bit so far, this waz a nice comeback!!

<DCWhoa>

Thanx bro~
Teh last couple of seasonz I missed picking an event or 2, & just picked teh rest of teh season for fun. I committed to making a run for it this season. Though I've fallen behind a bit so far, this waz a nice comeback!!
I know the feeling, last couple seasons I jumped the shark too early and took myself out the race early. This year I'm one or two good weeks away from the chip. Good luck brother!

Back