• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do Nick and Nate Diaz have toughest jaws in the UFC?

You put me in an alley with one of the Diaz boys and a baseball bat and I may still try to find a way outta there. I feel like I would fatigue with the bat before I KO one of them…..

For best chin ever, A HW chin by default because of their power but p4p chins there are more than you think.

Someone who always gets overlooked for good chin is Ken Shamrock.

Him and Chuck were kinda the same. Early on they ate big shots without going down and then the chin got cracked and they started going down from just getting touched.

Tony is up there with the Diaz bros. He took Gaethjes best shots all fight and didn't fall once. It literally took a ref to save Tony from himself because Tony's chin was so durable.

Prime Nelson, Hunt, Hendo were eating bombs from HWs. The Diaz bros might have the toughest chins at WW.

Lol...a Jiri hater? I didn't know they made you!
<{outtahere}>
nope not at all acually. But saying he has a granite chin when he has had two UFC fights and has been KOd before...well thats a stretch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back