Do fans want USADA?

NotSurprised

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As a fan of the UFC do you want USADA or do you just want fights? I suspect that fans only give a fuck about steroids because the UFC/Media tell them to give a fuck. The popularity of MMA was not hurt when some fighters were on steroids before. Fans loved the bloodbaths and asked no questions.

The league that understands this a little is the NFL. NFL players have an extraordinarily short window (about 2 weeks out of the year) to be tested and they know when it is. If USADA started testing the NFL the games would be horrible because of all the suspensions (7-10+ for every team I bet). The NFL knows better than to do this so they don’t tell fans to give a fuck about steroids and fans don’t.

Yes, fuck cheaters. Those who don't want to take steroids shouldn't pay the price for those who do. I've taken it before just to work out and it is insane the amount of strength it gives you. I nearly double my weights in less than 1 month.

Now imagine using that to punch something in the face. I am against it for contact sports.

Yes. What’s the point if you’re going to cheat. Frauds

Yes.

Can't stand cheaters like Jon Jones and Anderson Silva breaking the rules to seem better than they are.

Yes, fuck cheaters. Those who don't want to take steroids shouldn't pay the price for those who do. I've taken it before just work out and it is insane the amount of strength it gives you. Now imagine using that to punch something in the face. I am against it for contact sports.

Do you enjoy the NFL or NBA without guilt?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7276-1383247055-10.gif

100% yes.

The sport needs to remain credible or perhaps regain lost credibility.

I don't enjoy either to be honest. but to your point, I don't think it's fair on NFL as it's a lot of contact.
If the NFL were serious about safety they would test for steroids, but the players and the league don’t want to become baseball. Baseball tested for steroids when no one was asking about it and fucked themselves

Exactly. I do as well. That shows that you don’t really give a fuck. USADA’s absence didn’t decrease your enjoyment. You were told to care and you do.

Depends what you mean by not giving a fuck. I don’t agree with cheating and think those that do should be banned, and all USADA has done is expose the cheaters at a more frequent rate than it ever has before so it’s a positive that they are in.

Do you enjoy the NFL or NBA without guilt?

Did you enjoy MMA before USADA?

And to your point again, we're not saying we don't enjoy it or haven't before. I just take in considerations what fighters talk about and consider their point. It is unfair. I don't see many NFL players coming out complaining, otherwise I'd side with them as well. Doesn't mean I won't watch.

If everyone is cheating, technically, nobody is cheating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back