• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do conor fans think his antics are "cool"?

I know how much you love anything SBG related, but it all started with Artem. He is the root cause.
he said some words, boo fucking hoo.... if khabib cant deal with criticism he shouldnt be a fighter, artem was asked a question and gave his opinion, he didnt deserve to get 20 odd people crowding him while khabib tried to punk him

khabib brought this shit on

I have defended, and been a fan of Conor and his schtick from the beginning. I always just saw him kind of like an Irish Chael, who actually wins. Then, came the boxing match and the not fighting for roughly 2 years, which made it really hard to defend.

This was just way too far. I mean going to the presser for a WWE call out thing I could get. Storming a building, throwing things at a bus full of innocent people, and injuring people is just way over the line.

he said some words, boo fucking hoo.... if khabib cant deal with criticism he shouldnt be a fighter, artem was asked a question and gave his opinion, he didnt deserve to get 20 odd people crowding him while khabib tried to punk him

khabib brought this shit on

It all started with Artem, you can try spin it any way you want. But that is the fact of the matter.

So we lose the Artem/Leeroy fight, probably the Chiesa/Pettis fight, and maybe even the Rose/Joanna Contender fight. Excellent work Conor.

What kind of Bush League freak show is WME running? Reminds me of WCW’s last days

Im not a Conor fan at all, but Conor pig fucking shit up is cool af. FUCK Chiesa

Fact is, if Khabib wins his fight, Conor/Khabib is the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.

What fucking loser
Yeah he a professional. Professional cunt, who just made it clear you dont fuck with is friends, but you nerds bash him on your obscure karate forum. Keep crying.

well if he wasnt a cunt to artem he wouldnt have had to deal with Conor doing what he done today

what goes around comes around, khabib just found that out

lol, what did Khabib "find out"? He didn't get injured and he's not the one potentially looking at criminal charges. Way to show him, Conor!

You are one dumb motherfucker.

I used to think guys like Conor were cool. Back when I was 12.

Yeah, he wants to cut some guy's face, so that he can get arrested and so that they can sue him, just so he doesn't have to fight a guy that he's not even signed to fight.

4d chess, man.

lol, what did Khabib "find out"? He didn't get injured and he's not the one potentially looking at criminal charges. Way to show him, Conor!

You are one dumb motherfucker.
he acted tough when he had the numbers the other day, hid on the bus like a bitch today tho

If you've been on here for the last hour or so you would see the answer is yes, however this shows that the guys has total disregard for anyone but himself ; his fans included.

Lmao mma has some of the weakest fans.

if you're not into this.... you're just annoyed the spot light is on conor again...

he acted tough when he had the numbers the other day, hid on the bus like a bitch today tho

That doesn't answer my question. What did Khabib learn, other than how to goad Conor into commiting a criminal act?

I'm ok with it if these acts are rehearsed like in WWE. Sadly they aren't. No one is "in on it" for promotion... but secretly if Connor gets a slap on the wrist Dana will love it.

images

That doesn't answer my question. What did Khabib learn, other than how to goad Conor into commiting a criminal act?
dont act tough if you cant back it up

Don't know that's just what the word is

No idea if she got hit or if she's just having a panic attack or something or what

But apparently the UFC isn't sure she's going to be competing

Back