Do anik even watch the fight or listen to joe...

Bulsebub**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think it was in the last round of cain vs jds, cain was clearly tired by then and joe said "cain is staring to show fatigue now"
then anik replys by
"the tireless cain is pounding away"

Something like that, its a small thing but most problems starts with small problems and this is pissing me off. I know it a cool story, bro.
Nerds

lol i laughed too

th

Anik is great. Better then hearing Goldie's same Cliche phrases over and over. You could take his commenting from any of the UFC games and splice them together to make his commenting.

He was sni*gering at Rogan's jokes like a giddy schoolgirl the whole night.

The weirdest part though, was when Joe called Anik 'Joe' haha.

I think it was in the last round of cain vs jds, cain was clearly tired by then and joe said "cain is staring to show fatigue now"
then anik replys by
"the tireless cain is pounding away"

Something like that, its a small thing but most problems starts with small problems and this is pissing me off. I know it a cool story, bro.
Nerds

Anik sucked badly. I was bored hearing the commentary. At this point Bellator has the best commentary with Goldie out

Anik should be choked out by a kimura. [/Goldberg]

Anik doesn't exactly have the best chemistry with Rogan. Unfortunately, Goldie is perfect for the job.

You might not think he do, but it do

For god's sake, stop complaining about every damn thing. So many whiners and princesses here

Joe was really sucking Cain's nuts for the first 3 rounds... He kept saying the fight was over even after the first round. He just would not shut up. He was just pointing out the obvious but it got pretty annoying after four rounds of him freaking out about how much of a beast Cain is.

Rogan sounded like a moron himself yesterday.

I didn't think that it really took away from it. I actually think Anik does a good job. Has he ever announced other sports before? What did he do before he started doing mma?

Joe was really sucking Cain's nuts for the first 3 rounds... He kept saying the fight was over even after the first round. He just would not shut up. He was just pointing out the obvious but it got pretty annoying after four rounds of him freaking out about how much of a beast Cain is.

I think that the UFC might talk to him about hyping guys up. The UFC wanted Cain to win. He is the fighter to try to build a following with Mexicans and other latin Americans that have been paying more attention to boxing.

Well apparently Anik has replaced Goldie because Goldie has sucked recently (on Fox). Did Dana just suddenly figure out that Goldie is worthless? That being said, after sucking so long, after all these years he has a rapport with Rogan and there's something to be said for loyalty. If he's really just replaced by Anik out of the blue (we can debate who is less crappy) then I think that's quite shitty on the part of the UFC. But it's just what I heard, who knows if it's the real reason he wasn't around. If there were a better reason, e.g. illness or sick family member, it seems like they would have said so, and done the whole "best wishes to him and his family" thing.

UFC wants the Mexican/Spanish TV market. Cain will be all over Univision and MundoFox this week.

My God, how hot are the women on Univision!!!

Hope Goldie will be back soon!
Can't stand Anik commentating. He was good when he was @ espn, but not as commentator.

Did anyone notice when Joe would say something that was supposed to be funny, Anik would do a little fake laugh? He sounded like the South Park version of Mickey Mouse.

"Ha-ha!"

To be honest Joe did 90% of the talking, Anik must have been super baked or just felt wrong trying to step up to the plate with Joe.... when he sits with Florian he seems to do a little more talking. Joe gave him plenty of room to speak to, Anik just didn't capitalize.

... sounds like I'm analyzing a fight lol

I still want to see Joe and Ranallo to do one card together, Ranallo's word play and Joes excitement would be a good combo imo.

Aniks terrible, I have no idea how he has a job with the UFC. Bring in Bas already!

Back