Do Americans want a dictatorship?

Bernie Sanders will never be President.
Rex, you know you're my dude... But I'm telling you right now that Bernie Sanders is going to be the next President of the United States if he wins the Primary. People hate the Religious Right far too much to ever elect someone like Cruz in a general election. And while a lot of things Trump says speak to me, which is strange because I'm a lib, I don't believe there is any chance he could ever win the presidency based solely off the fact that too many people are against him, granted it's based purely off emotion and not facts imo. He also wants to give Christians power in this Country, which instantly made me discount everything he's said that I liked.

Here's a tip for you:

"Stupid" and "upsets me by criticizing 'my team'" aren't synonyms.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Since you've got no basis for refuting it, you could could just suffer silently, instead of blaming the messenger.

Nope. I shouldn't have to spell it out.

Somebody promised to "reach across the aisle" once elected. And just 3 days into his first term, that same person said the following (refusing to work with Republicans):

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”

Someone set the tone early on. But yeah, it's all the GOP's fault.

Last edited:
Nope. I shouldn't have to spell it out.

Somebody promised to "reach across the aisle" once elected. And just 3 days into his first term, that same person said the following (refusing to work with Republicans):

Someone set the tone early on. But yeah, it's all the GOP's fault.

You know what happened 3 days before that, right?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/robert-draper-anti-obama-campaign_n_1452899.html
Yes, someone did set the tone early

You can't vote until you're 18 or be a rep until you're 25, but unfortunately, having the maturity of a preschooler does not disqualify you.

There'd be just as many Liberals disqualified under these terms, maybe more.

Back