Do all Yoels shady situations show poor character or are just circumstantial?

interesting to know youre thinking of my rod. i have put down with a nut shot. whittaker graze on yoel wasnt such a shot.
you clearly have no idea what your talking about kid or you have a tiny penis. it is what it is. A graze while wearing a cup can be devastating. Good talk tho, glad I could inform you

There’s certainly a tipping point between shady shit and victim of circumstance.

I’m not sure where Yoel is on that balance, but he inching towards shady shit if not already there.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about kid or you have a tiny penis. it is what it is. A graze while wearing a cup can be devastating. Good talk tho, glad I could inform you
a graze can be painful, especially the balls. the base of the dick. NO.

You didnt inform me of anything either, you screaming of small dick reeks of insecurity.

You didnt inform me of anything either, you screaming of small dick reeks of insecurity.
no your wrong about getting hit in the cup hurting, you said it happens to you multiple times and it never hurt, that's when I called out your small package, and its the balls that hurt the must. I'm questioning if I'm even talking to a dude right now. lol but yea man, he got hit in the cup, it sucks. get over yourself

So are you implying everything that yoel has done is with good intentions and its all just bad luck?

Everything but the fence grab. Use your brain.

Tainted supplement had to be purchased off the shelf by usada themselves and tested. It's not easy to get that shit over turned.

Is he probably on steroids? Yea, but he's not on whatever the fuck that he tested positive for.

Stool gate? The fuck? The ref told him to fucking sit there. In what way is that Romeros fault? The ref has came out and said so himself.

Missed weight against Rockhold? Short notice fight. I'll give him a pass simply because he fought somebody like Rockhold on short notice.

Missing weight against Whittaker? Why in the fuck would he miss weight in a TITLE fight on purpose....and miss weight by 0.2 lbs and have to spend extra time cutting the rest of it?

That's just dumb to believe the last one. He's really putting himself at a disadvantage since they are both within about 19 grams of one another then he has to spend extra time cutting instead of rehydrating.

Use your brain. It's hard, I know!

no your wrong about getting hit in the cup hurting, you said it happens to you multiple times and it never hurt, that's when I called out your small package, and its the balls that hurt the must. I'm questioning if I'm even talking to a dude right now. lol but yea man, he got hit in the cup, it sucks. get over yourself
i didnt say it didnt hurt, i said i have experienced getting hit in the junk after you said i didnt. i know the pain, and a glancing toe on romero wouldnt have dont fuck all. he milked the clock it is what it is, the whole crowd knew, booing.

Everything but the fence grab. Use your brain.

Tainted supplement had to be purchased off the shelf by usada themselves and tested. It's not easy to get that shit over turned.

Is he probably on steroids? Yea, but he's not on whatever the fuck that he tested positive for.

Stool gate? The fuck? The ref told him to fucking sit there. In what way is that Romeros fault? The ref has came out and said so himself.

Missed weight against Rockhold? Short notice fight. I'll give him a pass simply because he fought somebody like Rockhold on short notice.

Missing weight against Whittaker? Why in the fuck would he miss weight in a TITLE fight on purpose....and miss weight by 0.2 lbs and have to spend extra time cutting the rest of it?

That's just dumb to believe the last one. He's really putting himself at a disadvantage since they are both within about 19 grams of one another then he has to spend extra time cutting instead of rehydrating.

Use your brain. It's hard, I know!
<Huh2>

i didnt say it didnt hurt, i said i have experienced getting hit in the junk after you said i didnt. i know the pain, and a glancing toe on romero wouldnt have dont fuck all. he milked the clock it is what it is, the whole crowd knew, booing.
he got hit in the nuts and took his time to recover. Your wrong, and the drunks watching it live were also wrong. nut shots take a lot out of you. stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
thanks kid

Very circumstancial.

It all started from the fake stoolgate that was time and time again proved to be the ref and cutman fucking up.

Watergate was fake news. You can watch the fight and see that after he is cooling off with water he is wiped off by his corner and cutmen.

They tested the batch and proved that the supplement line was tainted and company's fault. In what world do you think Yoel is able to strike deals with these companies while noone else can? Evetyone else uses the dickpill excuse and not any specific supplement that properly shows what is in there.

he got hit in the nuts and took his time to recover. Your wrong, and the drunks watching it live were also wrong. nut shots take a lot out of you. stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
thanks kid
would it surprise you if it didnt hurt yoel and he milked the clock?

Yoel probably has an iq around 80 and I honestly don't know if he even knows what country he's in half the time. I think ignorance is a legit excuse for him.

Reminds me of Toquinho, aka Paula Harris.

You've never been hit while wear a cup before in your life.

Getting hit on the bottom of the cup can fucking make you vomit. Getting hit anywhere in your cup can feel that bad if you get hit the wrong way.

You've never been hit while wear a cup before in your life.

Getting hit on the bottom of the cup can fucking make you vomit. Getting hit anywhere in your cup can feel that bad if you get hit the wrong way.
Yes it CAN certainly hurt. Very much.

But ill ask you the same i asked the last bloke who wont respond. Would it surprise you if it didnt hurt yoel that much and he milked the clock to recover?

Yes it CAN certainly hurt. Very much.

But ill ask you the same i asked the last bloke who wont respond. Would it surprise you if it didnt hurt yoel that much and he milked the clock to recover?

Would it surprise you if he actually hurt his balls? Seeing as he got hit in the sack and all. That's a dumb questions.

And honestly, even if he did, it's Whitaker's fault for hitting him in the balls? There is nothing wrong about taking your break when a guy fouls you.

Not going to defend a single other point you made except for the 'slur'

Around the time of gay marriage becoming legal in that some states he brought it up with less than stellar English to say Jesus is not for this 'lifestyle'.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world so Jesus is for everyone. But he isn't for sin. You can hate the sin and still love the sinner. That's the message he was giving in that post fight speech. I had no problems with it, and did see the humor in his English.

The rest of the list is SHADY, and I won't attempt to defend any of it...

Would it surprise you if he actually hurt his balls? Seeing as he got hit in the sack and all. That's a dumb questions.

And honestly, even if he did, it's Whitaker's fault for hitting him in the balls? There is nothing wrong about taking your break when a guy fouls you.
wouldnt surprise me if it hurt. but given yoel has milked time in past incidents, its a fair assessment of the situation.

People still say no for gay jesus, and I'm still 99.9% sure he said 'no forget jesus' in a strong accent.

Because it barely hit his meat mallet, the whole crowd knew he was buying time.
And that's not shady, fighters do it all the time when the ref stops the fight for a low blow.

Back