DNC Leaked Emails Thread v2: #DNCleaks #NothingToSeeHere

All I'm saying is the thread died down quicker than I thought it would. Figured there would be more news as folks combed through all the emails.

Yea I thought the same.

jjDA7Ne.gif

(Props to the big kahuna @bigwaverider )

lol - I didn't even know this was a thing....

Bill-2-8b660ee6-53e9-4b7e-a282-d3b0dd9e26a4.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Bill looks wasted...

Damn, I wanted this thread to be a lot longer and make me a lot more angry. Dying for more leaks!

If you are Bernie fan, and gave money to his campaign, I don't know how you aren't fuming mad.

If you are a Democrat that donated money to a state party, I don't know how you aren't fuming mad.

The DNC stole this election from Bernie, by using state DNC coffers to fund Clinton's campaign.

If Bernie's grassroots fundraising it what Democracy looks like, then the DNC's money laundering is what corporatism looks like.

If you are Bernie fan, and gave money to his campaign, I don't know how you aren't fuming mad.

If you are a Democrat that donated money to a state party, I don't know how you aren't fuming mad.

The DNC stole this election from Bernie, by using state DNC coffers to fund Clinton's campaign.

If Bernie's grassroots fundraising it what Democracy looks like, then the DNC's money laundering is what corporatism looks like.

I feel this post should be in giant bold letters. This has either gone over everyones head, or society is too desensitized to corruption.

Damn, I wanted this thread to be a lot longer and make me a lot more angry. Dying for more leaks!

There is a ton of material that the media should be focusing on these leaks and it certainly should be an ongoing story. Not surprisingly the propaganda media has largely ignored the leaks and only really mentioned Bernie getting screwed over (when that isn't even the only big story that should be focused on from these leaks)

Instead journalists are more concerned with posting article after article smearing Trump for his boneheaded comments about the Gold Star parents or unfounded conspiracy theories about Trump working with the Russians.

Don't worry. There's more to come. If Wikileaks wanted to nuke Hillary, they'd release anything they have before the debates.

There is a ton of material that the media should be focusing on these leaks and it certainly should be an ongoing story. Not surprisingly the propaganda media has largely ignored the leaks and only really mentioned Bernie getting screwed over (when that isn't even the only big story that should be focused on from these leaks)

Instead journalists are more concerned with posting article after article smearing Trump for his boneheaded comments about the Gold Star parents or unfounded conspiracy theories about Trump working with the Russians.
Google "Journolist."

This is why you can go to different media outlets and they all sound the same. It's a form of collusion, or at best, volunteer groupthink. They are trying to create an echo chamber to get their candidate elected. That's why the Khan story won't go away. They're going to keep pushing it, no matter how ridiculous it is for all parties involved.

OK, this is the type of news that sates my craving for chaos with these Clintonites...

CEO of DNC Amy Dacey resigns after email scandal

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html

(Yes, CNN has been implicated like most MSM sources, but I read the article here. Also interesting to note, NPR was the only news organization to officially retract the story of the "chair throwing" (didn't happen) by Bernie supports in Nevada)

The MSM is squeezing this Khan story for every cent so they don't have to talk about this.

Rumor is something will drop soon. Snowden tweeted this, then deleted it.
qr7fikx9amdx.png

This was from a few days ago.
pjoFu1h.jpg

Something's happening, just don't know what's going to drop.

Teasing isn't acceptable coming from him. Out with it.
It might not be related to the DNC (or Hillary) leaks at all. It might be dealing with the NSA.

I had just seen rumors that something big was dropping this weekend. Looks like this might be it.

It might not be related to the DNC (or Hillary) leaks at all. It might be dealing with the NSA.

I had just seen rumors that something big was dropping this weekend. Looks like this might be it.

I figured and that's the problem. The martyr thing only works if you aren't sitting on shit and selectively releasing it. To do otherwise starts to resemble secrecy and manipulation.

Back