DNA Tests to find out about ancestry:

Sorry for bumping this thread mods! Didn't want to make my own to add to spam

I did one with MyHeritage several years ago. I just ordered one today from Ancestry DNA today because their on sale right now. They have a larger data bank for possible matches.

How many of you had sexual relations with your half-sister due to coming from the doc who used his own semen on his patients?

I did one with MyHeritage several years ago. I just ordered one today from Ancestry DNA today because their on sale right now. They have a larger data bank for possible matches.

they have some cool stuff like your DNA traits related to diet and personality.

like it'll say what vitamins you're more likely to be deficient in, whether you're more predisposed to be a night owl or an early bird, and whether you're more likely or less likely to take risks or have a talent for dancing.

they have some cool stuff like your DNA traits related to diet and personality.

like it'll say what vitamins you're more likely to be deficient in, whether you're more predisposed to be a night owl or an early bird, and whether you're more likely or less likely to take risks or have a talent for dancing.

I passed on the traits and just went with the basic kit. Currently, they have a sale going on ($59 basic kit). I ordered it on Amazon yesterday and it arrived this morning and I mailed it off today.

My main reason for getting this was to see if I have any unknown relatives and how they compare regarding my nationality makeup.

I passed on the traits and just went with the basic kit. Currently, they have a sale going on ($59 basic kit). I ordered it on Amazon yesterday and it arrived this morning and I mailed it off today.

My main reason for getting this was to see if I have any unknown relatives and how they compare regarding my nationality makeup.
they almost always have that sale. That's their suckering in point.

My DNA test increased the likliness of having some degree of blue blood since it displays Norman/Nordic origin and settling whether we had a Yorkist surname or a Norman surname increases the likeliness of having a longterm aristocratic background. They held land shortly after the Norman conquest of England and an original Norman family crest in a time only nobles held them. If my surname was English then were were conquered people, if it was Norman then we were among the conquers.

Last edited:
they almost always have that sale. That's their suckering in point.

My DNA test increased the likliness of having some degree of blue blood since it displays Norman/Nordic origin and settling whether we had a Yorkist surname or a Norman surname increases the likeliness of having a longterm aristocratic background. They held land shortly after the Norman conquest of England and an original Norman family crest in a time only nobles held them. If my surname was English then were were conquered people, if it was Norman then we were among the conquers.

I read an economist article that said English people with Norman family names are more likely to be of better socio-economic background than English people with Anglo-Saxon family names.

Interesting that there's still a caste divide like that.

Wish I didn't do it. I'm pretty mixed, got everything from the balkins to Portugal and every 6 months the ratio changes. Didn't really tell me much I didn't know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back