DMX Kimono

domfightgear

White Belt
Reaction score
DOM Gi (We have sizes for Men, Women and Kids) Okay, this is a big part of the reason we got into this business. Gis are so uncomfortable--they are scratchy, cheap, stiff. We are fighters ourselves, so we know what we're talking about. We are old school, too--so don't think we would even consider something untraditional. But the whole art is about adapting, changing--and this is the front end of a Gi revolution. Our Gis are the most comfortable in the world--and that is our guarantee. They are the highest quality you can buy, comparable to the Atama Mundial #9. We offer pants that are high quality cotton. Regulation sizing, with perfect width on the cuffs for that elusive sleeve choke. You will want two. Trust us on this one.
GIAD.jpg

I'm just not gonna say anything here.

isn't kind of weird to have a "support our troops" logo in combination w/ the AK47?

Are there any reviews on these gis? I'm not really interested, (too much patchwork for my taste) just wondering how "comparable" it is to the Mundial 9, considering it is being sold at a similar price.

I'm also confused, why is there a gun in the picture?

isn't kind of weird to have a "support our troops" logo in combination w/ the AK47?
I thought the exact same thing.
Not to mention their claim that all other gis are scratchy, cheap, and stiff and they make the only one with decent comfort and quality.

If it comes with mondern wafar...i mean black ops for the ps3, then i'll take it.

LOL! True this!!!

Man, i hate all these companies that try to portray jiujutsu as a meathead sport. Plus an AK??? Come on at least use hardware that our troops actually use.

Just looks like one of those generic goldweaves you see on ebay's

Hey dont knock it till you try it, I bought this gi at a mma event about 4months ago and it quickly turned into my favorite gi. I have had about 7 differnt gis and this is by far the best. Despite the advertising, dom fight gear makes quality products. The reason I like this gi is because it is so soft yet strong. I have been training jiu jitsu for almost 5 years and I am pretty picky on gi's.It is a little heavy but i dont mind because it is so comfortable. They come with ripstop pants that are nice and light. Give small buisness's a chance you might be surprised in the quality when you do!! And no I am not any way affiliated with their company check my join date, I am just a very satisfied customer.

dmx.jpg

WHAT!?

LOL @ Supporting our troops with the enemies weapon. Massive FAIL.

Hey dont knock it till you try it, I bought this gi at a mma event about 4months ago and it quickly turned into my favorite gi. I have had about 7 differnt gis and this is by far the best. Despite the advertising, dom fight gear makes quality products. The reason I like this gi is because it is so soft yet strong. I have been training jiu jitsu for almost 5 years and I am pretty picky on gi's.It is a little heavy but i dont mind because it is so comfortable. They come with ripstop pants that are nice and light. Give small buisness's a chance you might be surprised in the quality when you do!! And no I am not any way affiliated with their company check my join date, I am just a very satisfied customer.

Good to hear.

How does buying this gi support our Troops?

How does buying this gi support our Troops?

This is what needs to be made clear.

The whole ad is just poorly thought out. Don't use an AK and associate it with supporting our troops. Don't mention our troops in an advertisement unless some percentage of the revenue from the gi's actually does go to support them.

OH SNAPS

I love gis that are tied up in the political and religious messages espoused by the manufacturer!

I remember checking out this gi a while ago and being unsurprised that their company keeps having to drop the prices for their products. There's weird religious and political blurbs on their website that I could really do without.

Back