Divisions suck since the "Double Champ" Era began..

Lmfao as if. None of those people want to fight woodley because hes a boring fight who isnt a draw there is no upside to fighting him. He needa a career boost and someone to piggy back off of, because he is completely in capable of making a name for himself. 5 "defenses" and only one half decent fight. And that one fight was a draw where he didnt even win.

do you count colby wins vs the old people as worthless as you say woodley win over maia is?

woodley cant help that gsp conor and the diva brothers are scared.

do you count colby wins vs the old people as worthless as you say woodley win over maia is?

woodley cant help that gsp conor and the diva brothers are scared.
Oh my god just stop.

GSP, conor, nate and nick AREN'T deserveing welterweight contenders. And for the record, colbys performance was much more impressive against maia and woodley the fuckhead said he didnt think he deserved a title fight after that. Or after the rda fight. And when colby was fighting rda it could have been woodley, woodley wanted to fight on that very same card against nate diaz. But not against colby.

Oh my god just stop.

GSP, conor, nate and nick AREN'T deserveing welterweight contenders. And for the record, colbys performance was much more impressive against maia and woodley the fuckhead said he didnt think he deserved a title fight after that. Or after the rda fight. And when colby was fighting rda it could have been woodley, woodley wanted to fight on that very same card against nate diaz. But not against colby.

so colby win over old maia is better than woodley win over old maia please.

woodley hated on cause that thing calling winning is all that matters.

gsp went up to cheery pick bisping instead of fighting woodley. the diva brothers keep turniung down a woodley fight conor would never sign to fight woodley.

I agree

"Double champ" is worth a damn if you haven't defended against atleast the top 3 in your division

so colby win over old maia is better than woodley win over old maia please.

woodley hated on cause that thing calling winning is all that matters.

gsp went up to cheery pick bisping instead of fighting woodley. the diva brothers keep turniung down a woodley fight conor would never sign to fight woodley.
Conor nate and nick dont need woodley to draw. What part of that dont you get? I dont criticize woodley for not fighting him i criticize him for calling them out in the first place.

And yes colbys fight was better and he had maia facedown in a pool of his own blood in his home town seconds away from finishing him.

Conor nate and nick dont need woodley to draw. What part of that dont you get? I dont criticize woodley for not fighting him i criticize him for calling them out in the first place.

And yes colbys fight was better and he had maia facedown in a pool of his own blood in his home town seconds away from finishing him.

well woodley called them out after it was said the ufc offereed the diva brothers fights vs woodley. colby is overrated and dana knows it.

At least with Conor and GSP it made sense because they were massive stars who actually brought big fanbases and more attention to the divisions in general.

But now it feels like every single division champ is trying to become a double champ.

Your thred is a bit perplexing. It's because of those two we are in this doubke champ era...people try to follow the money and what they see money makers doing...

Your thred is a bit perplexing. It's because of those two we are in this doubke champ era...people try to follow the money and what they see money makers doing...

yes but Dana and Co are the retards who are actually making champ vs champ fights for people who can't sell 200k PPVs

well woodley called them out after it was said the ufc offereed the diva brothers fights vs woodley. colby is overrated and dana knows it.

No, The ufc never offered him those fights, it was an internal question from the ufc if nate would be interested in taking that fight. because they want NATE to come back and they were saying anything they could to entice him and Despite being half retarded, even nate knew theres no financial gain to be had by fighting tyron woodley.

Yeah and conor is a fw/lw champion.
Nate diaz, is barely a top 10 lw these days.
Nick diaz has won 1 fight in 8 years.

Listen, I think woodley is a great fighter, but his title reign is horseshit. and if he had it his way, he'd never fight the most deserving contender in his division. He doesn't deserve praise for being a boring fighter so much so that the ufc wont even give him money fights and forces him to stay within his own division and doesn't even entertain the idea of super fights for him.

Even if you want to be super technical, it doesn't take away from the fact that he has the most defenses, and has stayed in his lane beating contender after contender. People might not like Woodley, but you gotta respect what he's doing, he's only talked about going up after what will be his 6th defense after beating Covington.

What more can Tyron do as a Champion to get the respect from you Sherbros that hate the "Champ Champ" Era? Smh.
There are 3 people that may be able to beat Woodley in his division wether he wants to fight them or not. I can not think of any champion less dominant.

No, The ufc never offered him those fights, it was an internal question from the ufc if nate would be interested in taking that fight. because they want NATE to come back and they were saying anything they could to entice him and Despite being half retarded, even nate knew theres no financial gain to be had by fighting tyron woodley.

Yeah and conor is a fw/lw champion.
Nate diaz, is barely a top 10 lw these days.
Nick diaz has won 1 fight in 8 years.

Listen, I think woodley is a great fighter, but his title reign is horseshit. and if he had it his way, he'd never fight the most deserving contender in his division. He doesn't deserve praise for being a boring fighter so much so that the ufc wont even give him money fights and forces him to stay within his own division and doesn't even entertain the idea of super fights for him.

so when the 2 wonderboy fights happened he was ranked number 1. so who should he have fought instead. when he fought maia he was the top ranked person so who should he have fought instead. after colby turned down ufc 228 till was ranked number 1 so who should he have fought instead.

if the diva brothers are the draws they think they are title fights are worth a lot to them. yes it a fact ufc offered after teh conor fights nate a fight vs woodley. gsp had a offe to fight woodley but picked to fight bisping instead. ufc could of marketed conor vs woodley well have conor stole woodley belt and all.

gsp was called mr boring and people love him so i dont get what so wrong with you know winning.

At least with Conor and GSP it made sense because they were massive stars who actually brought big fanbases and more attention to the divisions in general.

But now it feels like every single division champ is trying to become a double champ.

Dude Conor didnt defend either belt once,it doesnt even count.He even hung on to them for an eternity.

I agree

"Double champ" is worth a damn if you haven't defended against atleast the top 3 in your division

Beating two champs is not worth anything? LOL

Only on Sherdog!

Back