• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disney World unveils its nightmarish animatronic Trump

Only the best animatronics professionals at Disney.

Somebody deserves to be fored for that gawd awful work

They probably rushed this one out so they could put more effort into the Pence model they plan on revealing next year.

What word would describe someone who couldn't muster the courage to directly quote one of those pussies?

Lol yeah I'm scared of a bunch of bitter pussies. There's really nothing to discuss. Just stating the obvious.

lets see how fit you are at age 72.
eJi3TD5.png

Anything to suck an old man's dick, amirite?

Thats one way of looking at it but if you go deeper on your witty clip it gets sad because the jokes on us. The left spent a good 2 years being insufferable and alienating people and to put a cherry on top ran a candidate so bad that the country went ahead and elected donald trump.

If you think thats funny you and I got a much different opinion on jokes friend

Dems has a temporary setback. They will put up a worthwhile nominee in 2020 and Trump will loosen bigly

Dems has a temporary setback. They will put up a worthwhile nominee in 2020 and Trump will loosen bigly

Like who? Pocahontas? Corey Booker? Maxine Waters? That self proclaimed rockstar bitch? Joe the creeper Bidden? Some THOT from Hawaii thats my age? All of them are bums. Gavin Newsom is your best shot

Like who? Pocahontas? Corey Booker? Maxine Waters? That self proclaimed rockstar bitch? Joe the creeper Bidden? Some THOT from Hawaii thats my age? All of them are bums. Gavin Newsom is your best shot

A turd could Win against Trump in 2020. 35% approval.

A turd could Win against Trump in 2020. 35% approval.

Neato. The same pollsters that oversample dems and never talk to regular people. Meanwhile tax reform is minutes away from passing, economy is booming, isis is pretty much finished, ect ect. Prepare your rectum for a brutal prolapse in 2020.

I don't know about you guys but we go to Disney every year and I love the Hall of presidents exhibit. Something tells me this year will be a little less special with Donald Trump among the great leaders we have had in the past. Not to mention it looks absolutely horrendous.

On Monday, the animatronics team at Walt Disney World's "Hall of Presidents" exhibitfinally unveiled its robotic version of President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida. Many dreaded the Trump-bot's unveiling and resented that it would appear alongside more widely beloved former presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and John F Kennedy
4K-Videos.jpg

TrumpAA2-800x400.jpg

I mean it's like whoever made this thing was messing around and did it in an hour. Looks like a cross between Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner.

http://www.newsweek.com/disney-hall-presidents-donald-trump-752708

and how F'ing weird is it, even if you like trump, to think of him with the likes of lincoln, jefferson, and the like? the guy literally got stone cold stunner'd. had beer thrown in his face in the WWE. was an F level actor in shit 80's movies.

Back