Disney+ Marvel Shows Superbowl spot

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Are they all this year? Disney+ needs the content.

In order of what I'm most interested in:
Falcon and Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Loki

Remember that thing I said about not buying Disney plus? Yeah, I was full of shit back then...

They had me at Wanda wearing the comic book Scarlet Witch costume.

Dont like what I saw from Wanda Vision but I guess will see. Disney+ needs more content before I even consider getting it.

Dont like what I saw from Wanda Vision but I guess will see. Disney+ needs more content before I even consider getting it.
Same here.

Don't get me wrong, a cleavage showing Wanda is always great, but I just don't think the show looks interesting from what I've seen so far.

not at all pumped for wandavision as I feel theyve already botched her character in the movies....

Falcon and WS looks like it could be decent

Loki Im a little pumped for

cant fucking wait until Moon Knight

Not that interested in these characters. I'll wait for the new characters they are introducing.

not at all pumped for wandavision as I feel theyve already botched her character in the movies....

Falcon and WS looks like it could be decent

Loki Im a little pumped for

cant fucking wait until Moon Knight
I don't want a family friendly Moon Knight series.

It has tons of content, wtf are you talking about?

I should have clarified. I meant original content. I'm not paying a monthly price to watch a bunch of shit I've already seen.

I should have clarified. I meant original content. I'm not paying a monthly price to watch a bunch of shit I've already seen.

Yeah we got it for a year cuz my wife wanted it but I reckon we wont renew until maybe my son is 3 or 4. Right now he dont need to be watching tv anyways and that's basically all they got, kid shows and marvel.

Yeah we got it for a year cuz my wife wanted it but I reckon we wont renew until maybe my son is 3 or 4. Right now he dont need to be watching tv anyways and that's basically all they got, kid shows and marvel.

Yea I like a lot of their shows but I've either seen them or they are to old that I don't even want to bother rewatching them. The Mandalorian sounds good from what I've heard\read but that's only 1 tv show. I'll let them build up some more shows and then I'll get a subscription.

If you got a kid though it might be worth it. I know I'd rather watch lion king and
Yea I like a lot of their shows but I've either seen them or they are to old that I don't even want to bother rewatching them. The Mandalorian sounds good from what I've heard\read but that's only 1 tv show. I'll let them build up some more shows and then I'll get a subscription.

I'm watching it. It's alright, nothing spectacular so far. I'm only like halfway though

Back