Disnee +

???

• Total voters
I have it but only for a month. I can see it being great to have years round if you have little kids tho.

giphy.gif

K0FDhhk.gif

Canceled after one week free trial + one month after Mandalorian Season 1 ended. Watched all of Rebels just in time.

I'll probably get it for a month and watch the mandalorian at some point. I dont understand why all these adults are so excited over the rest of Disney though

Last edited:
I watch Disneyeahyo sometimes.
Favorite shows on there are The Mandayo and Staz Waz

Those sites don't upload in high enough resolution most of the time.

Wondering who pays for this streaming service

There's a poll up there

^
|
|
|
|
Signed up for verison. It comes free for a year for new customers.

My wife is non stop on that shit.

Wondering who pays for this streaming service

There's a poll up there

^
|
|
|
|

I have it for a year but likely won't renew. If your not big into star wars or marvel the appeal is minimal. Am looking forward to live action lion king tho.

I have it for a year but likely won't renew. If your not big into star wars or marvel the appeal is minimal. Am looking forward to live action lion king tho.

did u see the cartoon?

I had it for a month and never really used it, so I canceled my sub. I dont have kids and can take or leave comic book movies and Star Wars.

The only redeeming quality for me is the UHD 4K content, as several months ago I upgraded to a UHD OLED 4K 65''.

My son pays for it and I get to use one of his accounts. I reciprocate for Netflix.

Nope. FWB got it free with Verizon or whatever and gave me her log-in info.

I have it but only for a month. I can see it being great to have years round if you have little kids tho.

My kids didn't even ask if we can get it. They just said, "when are we getting it?".

Still haven't got it.

Back