Discount Code for Northwest Submission Challenge

trenlong

White Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to let the F12ers know that registration is OPEN for the 2013 Northwest Submission Challenge in Boise ID April 27th 2013.

If you are in the Northwest you should check out this tournament. We have 6 mats running, a great ref staff, and awesome prizes.

This year the Mens Purple Belt absolute division will win an awesome travel package to compete in the 2013 Mundials thanks to our official Kimono sponsor Infinity Kimonos!

We also will be awarding a custom Grit Mouthguard to the fastest submission of the day both Gi and Nogi

All Gi absolute winners will receive a free Gi from Infinity Kimonos

All divisional winners will receive a Budo Videos Gift Card

To make the tournament even more awesome we have started a new division called the 3 on 3 Team Challenge. (click link for more info)

We also have changed our refund policy, we will allow refunds for athletes who must withdraw from the event all the way until one week before the event so you can register risk free.

And lastly we are offering a promo code online now for the first 30 registrations to receive a $10 discount by using the code: facebook

If you have any questions please let me know
Tren

Hey Tren any discounts for youth teams coming from Wa? ;) We have a pretty large youth team we have been wanting to get over to that tourney. I think this would be a great year. How does your youth turnout usually look?

Howdy-
Yes we have a very good discount for kids 12 and younger. They are free=) We are doing a free kids tournament on Friday April 26th starting at 5:30pm. Its called the Budo Kids Cup.
How many teens do you have that would be competing?

Typically we get about 60-90 kids and 10-20 teens, but I expect this year to be a little busier as it is free for kids. The teens will go on Saturday with the adults.

Here is the Indiegogo funding campaign for the Budo Kids Cup as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We do offer free hotel room for 1 coach per team as well.

Tren

Sounds great! I will be in touch. Our team is mostly 6-12 with a couple pretty good teens (13). I will talk with the team and head coach about it.

I really hope to get over there this year!!!!

Sounds great let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!

It will be my first tourney.

It was my first tourney last year. Tren and the rest of the guys do a great job running things. I had an excellent experience. Me and at least a few teammates (and hopefully some kids) from Moscow will be there this year. I'm looking forward to it.

At class now and putting this tourney on the list. Hoping to bring around 10 or so kids, all levels from 6-10yrs old and maybe a few teenagers out of Sleeper Athletics in Bellevue wa, under head instructor Cindy Hales.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words!
TFP It will be great to have you guys down, make sure once you get your travel plans arranged get in contact with me so I can get you a free hotel room for your head coach.
Tren

Thanks for the kind words!
TFP It will be great to have you guys down, make sure once you get your travel plans arranged get in contact with me so I can get you a free hotel room for your head coach.
Tren

Of course! Hopefully we will bring a couple adult competitors along as well. Do you already know the hotel who is sponsoring this?

Hey Tren, is there a list of people that signed up?

Yea on the home page of the site on the left I will put an "athlete list" button. It will probably be up in the next week or two. Once registration picks up speed I typically start posting it. It gets updated every day once it is posted!
Thanks,
Tren

Back