Dinosaur tail (with feathers) preserved in amber

"Unusual feather morphotypes on the legs, feet, and tail suggest that first generation feathers in the Enantiornithes may have been much more like contour feathers than the natal down observed in many modern birds. However, these regions also preserve filamentous feathers that appear comparable to the protofeathers observed in more primitive theropods."

Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1342937X17300527

Possible, but we aren't sure if dinosaurs were warm-blooded. Insulation to trap heat doesn't make much sense if they were largely cold blooded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiology_of_dinosaurs#What_the_debate_is_about
giphy.gif

Alligators and crocodiles etc make a strong point.

As well as the Komodo dragon
No. Birds. They are literally modern dinosaurs. Crocodiles and dinosaurs have a common ancestor but crocodiles didn't descend from dinosaurs.

more fake fossils placed in the ground by Satan to mislead us into thinking that this Earth is not 6000 years old.

I'm not buying it.

Ever since they found out dinosaurs had feathers and looked more like birds than lizards, I cant help but see a velociraptor whenever I see a crow jumping around. Its pretty dope actually.

From what I can tell paleognaths like emus and the penguin family evolved from flying ancestors, so feathers makes good sense. What would be interesting is what purpose feathers served before the first flying dinosaur.

What benefit do feathers have for flight?

" Dinosaur tail (with feathers) preserved in amber "

My first thought was "Poor Amber, why the hell did she want to put a dinosaur tail in her..." ?

well, do you have a better explanation for these fake fossils!?!?

Listen, Humans and dinosaurs co-existed. deal with it.

Its crazy how people don't understand this. Carbon dating is total crap and there are sometimes dinosaur sightings in south america. I thinks its just a remnant leftover from dinosaurs that lived a few thousand years ago.

I wish it would have got the head.. Imagine being able to see one. Would be great. Tail is still very cool.

Back