• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Dinner with Jay-Z or $500K

Mbbjon0.png

I'll give JayZ $500 to get a haircut. <45>

Last edited:
Bro, only dick riding makes threads like this. Get help

No one's dick riding.

I posted a trending topic. And even stated having dinner with him over 500k is absurd.

Now go back to the short bus.

I don't even want to eat with him if it would earn me some money.

I'd take the 500K and bet it on Drakes next pick.

<EdgyBrah>

Ridiculous not to take the 500k. If it was something like 1k it might be a decision since I could get some pics and use it for clout to get laid from a couple dozen women.

Mbbjon0.png

If you've been on the internet lately, you've probably seen that debate that was going around: "Would you rather get $500,000 or sit down to have dinner with Jay-Z". The implication being, sitting down with someone as noteworthy and influential as him would be far more valuable than half a million dollars.

Jay-Z answered the question himself in an interview with Gayle King, stating one should take the money, "You've got all that [wisdom] in the music for $10.99."

To me, this debate is silly. Lol.

I don't know who in their right mind would turn down half a million dollars to have dinner with him (or any person for that matter!)

Now I've heard the idea before of "you can get far more value sitting down with a billionaire than you would from x amount of money!"

First of all, while I think it'd be wise to listen to ANYONE in Jay-Z's position on financial matters, I don't think there is anything he can say that would just be absolutely life-changing, same with if you sat down with Warren Buffet, or Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, etc.

I think anything worth saying about success, rich guys have already been saying for centuries. Jigga (Jay-Z) has obviously excellent work ethic - that's something that can be modeled, combined with, of course, amazing talent - not everyone can get that! I'd say anyone prominent in Hollywood would also have a huge slice of luck in the pie graph of success... Jay Z himself said in interviews he could've been in jail or dead if he was unlucky.

Anyway, I just thought it was a funny debate and those are my thoughts on it. I think anyone pretending they'd turn down the money is virtue signaling or being disingenuous. Hell, get 500k reach out ot his people and pay a quarter mill to have sit down with Jay Z... surely even he wouldn't turn that down, right?

OJAxzy1.png

This is kind of dumb. There is nothing Jay-Z could tell you that would make you significant amounts of money.

needs a poll but i cant imagine a person alive who would turn down the money

and that person would need to be mocked if they did

Back