• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Din Thomas: I give up on fighting. I don't know anything about fighting.

I don't know, it's kinda semantics... he looked visibly defeated going into the fifth IMO
Idk yeah I guess.. I thought he knew he was losing, but he looked like boring old leon the whole fight through. He fought against Belal the same way, nate the same way. I'm sure he knew he was down. That for sure was a hail mary by him, going back on the reply, it looks like he didn't even throw the kick with full force, just booped him and got it.

My opinion, I don't think he made Usman to the savage that everyone else made him to be, but I did think he thought he had a chance even if it was a hail mary

Funny seeing all the people shitting on Din tonight. It was a hail mary and it worked, but lets me real here that was pretty lucky and it was just about the only thing Leon did after round 1. If it hadn't landed I bet all the same posters shitting on Din right now would have been analyzing his comment and talking about how they knew it too before Din even said it.

Got to forgive this, Rogan and DC making false assumptions every fight , Din did once and with fair reasoning.

Tapping and squirming like a rat caught in a glue trap
khabiblaughcrop.gif

Where do you guys come up with these insults? :D

For those who are wondering:

Nice to see you back.

About Din, he should've chilled the fuck out on his live comments. Saying Leon was "broken" wasn't just inaccurate, but far from true. Broken is what Weidman was vs Rockhold, or bigfoot was vs Velasquez. Leon was losing, but he didn't seem lost.

Gtfo Din.

I don't think Leon was broken...a bit nervous perhaps...but a broken dude won't even step in the cage let alone throw a punch and mount the champ....

Usman’s head movement and leaning out of the way is beautiful boxing - Teddy Atlas

jk he didnt say that. But seemed like something he would say

Back