Dillusional fighters And their bogus claims

Kevin Lee doesn't need Anthony Pettis. He is already well ahead in the rankings. He should be calling out the winner of Poirier/Diaz.

Kevin Lee has all kinds of potential and I believe he has the best style to beat Khabib.

Joanna is still calling herself the straw weight queen.FFS

“I’m the best lightweight out there, for sure,”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/8/13/...pettis-will-show-up-with-without-opponent-mma

Do these fighters have taken one too many punches/kicks to the head?

Best-Moment-Edson-Barboza-vs-Kevin-Lee-UFN-128.gif

20171007095146_GettyImages858853834.JPG

And this guy is not even a LW

kevin-lee-ufc-216-official-weigh-ins.jpg
Lee beat Barboza half to death and that was Staph Lee that lost to Tony. Lets see how he does against No Staph Lee. He can take the fight at 229 now that he's cleared to fight.

I love when "fans" are bitching about fighters who want title shots or fighters who think they are the best. Those are the fighters you should support. Those are the fighters who want to move forward and fight the best, which gives us good and exciting fights.

MMA fans are the worst and it's not even close.

Latifi's claim to a title shot is the most LOL claim this week.

I love when "fans" are bitching about fighters who want title shots or fighters who think they are the best. Those are the fighters you should support. Those are the fighters who want to move forward and fight the best, which gives us good and exciting fights.

MMA fans are the worst and it's not even close.

English football fans are the worst and it's not even close, buddeh.

Agreed TS, fighters should go into the cage thinking they absolutely suck.

He was dominating Ferguson, until he gassed out (With Staph Infection).
He destroyed Barboza.
He's a horrible style matchup for Khabib and Conor both (for different reasons)

It's not crazy at all to think he is the best LW in the world. I know Chiesa's mom thinks he's the best...

Many many times a fightet accomplishes exactly what people said they are delusional about. Of course they are gonna believe in themselves,againt all else. That is what they should do.

Handy´s face @ the end of his fight vs Rizzo 1, hearing the final decision:

Couture Rizzo Dec.png

Handy during the build-up of the rematch: "Pedro doesnt desserve a rematch..."

The most deluded I've seen is Conor in the build up to Floyd.

I think he genuinely believed that all he had to do with punch Floyd in the gloves and "break the guard". And take him out in a round. This ain't MMA buddy this is the big leagues.

I mean, he even said that Canelo and GGG aren't impressive boxers and he'd destroy both with ease. He genuinely believes this shit.

He must have had an almighty shock when his punches had no pop or snap on them what so ever.

He's definitely up there.

IIRC, he was beating the Hel out of Ferguson that first round. It looked a lot like his fight vs. Barbosa.

If he can make the small adjustments to his gas tank and be able to keep that pressure going, he should be able to capture the belt.

He doesn't need a radical over haul to be the best. Just a few tune ups.

You clearly don't get it. If you don't step into that Cage thinking your the best in the world. Then your fucked from the start and shouldn't be a fighter
this.

Back