Dillon Danis has a few words for khamzat

This khamzat guy wants none of Danis, thats why he tries to pick on Conor only. He knows whats up with Danis and knows to hush up, those limbs of his would come right off.

dillon is probably as close to a fight with khamzat as khamzat is with conor. so all fair.

let them both troll......

tenor.gif
At least Kamhazat is calling out fighters in the same promotion... Haven't ever heard Danis say boo about Lima.

Danis need more wins just to get a Contender Series invite lol
Nah, there is only one rule Dana cares about. I mean, he signed CM Punk.
Dana-White-Money.jpg

And I think Dillon can make him some bucks.

McGregor is "T-bag" and Dillon is the "guy" holding him by the pocket. <Fedor23>

Danis is more accomplished than the Khabib wannabe that's for sure.

He will always be remembered as Conors sidechick Dildo Denise

Khamzat would literally shit on his head.

Lol Danis would get KTFO by your advantage sherbro. Khamzat would probably kill him inside a round.

At least Kamhazat is calling out fighters in the same promotion... Haven't ever heard Danis say boo about Lima.
he's calling out a fighter he has no chance of fighting in the near term. so is danis.

Nah, there is only one rule Dana cares about. I mean, he signed CM Punk.
Dana-White-Money.jpg

And I think Dillon can make him some bucks.

I am not so sure.

To say that his MMA career has stalled seems like an understatement. Two fights in 2+ years, injured his knee last summer, reconstructive knee surgery in early March of this year...and not a peep out of him or Bellator on when he might return, AFAIK.

Who knows how long it even takes him to be back in fight shape and finish out whatever contract he signed with Bellator.

Danus talking big again. He'd get slept by 42y/o out of prime Ali Abdelaziz and that's on #GANG

he's calling out a fighter he has no chance of fighting in the near term. so is danis.
He's calling out a fighter he has more of a chance (even if it's 0.09%) than any fighter that Danis has called out.

That was my only point.

Reactions: lsa
Danis doesn't even have a chance to win by fluke

Chimaev demolishes him 100/100 times

This fight probably wouldn't even get sanctioned

Back