Dillon Danis banned from entering the Arena by Eddie Hearn

I've seen over the years in Sherdog that if you don't have a wiki page, as a fighter you either sucks or is irrelevant.

I just tried looking Dillon Danis up in wiki, no page was found.

I actually know more about this guy from Sherdog than actually seen him fight I truthfully have seen one fight from this guy and I was unimpressed that all he could do was short and long distance leg diving to try and get the guy down. I remember he would throw a punch and before the punch was fully released he was leg diving again?

The sad part is both KSI and Logan Paul would almost certainly beat him in a boxing match.

And why is he getting banned from there?

I doubt he is or if he is it has nothing to do with Eddie Hearn, he's just doing what he always does, riding more popular people's coat tails to try and get attention.

I’m fucking tired of hearing about these guys the Dylan Denises, The CM punk’s, I don’t even know who the fuck Logan Paul is and I don’t want to know.... most of these guys will get stomped in the Local fight scene here in Denver and in “local” fight scenes everywhere else....Why are we watching these D level Wannabes get attention and cloud the airwaves. These guys are strictly nobody’s

<bball2>

Bonus high level pad work

"i understand why these pussies be running"

<KingstonFrown><26>

Danis following the Askren style of MMA. I'll be a savage on twitter and fight cans in the cage and act like i deserve to talk to championship level fighters in the UFC. "If you want to be the best you have to beat the best".

Logan Paul would destroy Danis in a boxing match.. lmao

I love the part were he misses the pads and barely returns his gloves to his guard between strikes..

This will definetly put fear into the next bellator can he fights
The way he sets his feet, after he crosses them while swinging arm punches, in a pro fight, is what let me know he was the future. Never watched something so unique. It was as Rogan would say "neo-striking" lmfao

Danis is fucking joke. I'd love to fight him in Bellator. Even if he subs me I'd win the striking exchanges, and call him a panic wrestler the whole time we were on the ground.

I actually know more about this guy from Sherdog than actually seen him fight I truthfully have seen one fight from this guy and I was unimpressed that all he could do was short and long distance leg diving to try and get the guy down. I remember he would throw a punch and before the punch was fully released he was leg diving again?
Did you just describe Askren or what?

Never forget that Dillon got bodied by a fucking Fifa youtuber

This shit is hilarious. I actually want to see he fight Jake Paul. They both have similar amounts of boxing experience. Book it.

When you are such a piece of shit that Marcelo Garcia kicked you out of his gym, you should expect to get banned from a lot more different places.

what’s so bad about him other than being mouthy and trying to hype his career?

what’s so bad about him other than being mouthy and trying to hype his career?

Ask Marcelo. Pretty much every top fighter agrees that he's one of the nicest guys in all of BJJ, and yet he kicked his protegee Danis out of his academy despite the success he had, at the time, on the mats.

Back