Dillon Danis and Ryan Garcia verbally agree to fight

I do, which is why you're getting defensive.
Danis is a very high level grappler. You think if Ryan trained a little bit of grappling he would be able to deal with a guy who's been grappling at the highest level for a long time? What would Logan or Jake Paul do to him in mma? Use their wrestling? Danis would tap them out too. Not a Danis fan by the way. But i knew about him in bjj before he went to mma. His grappling is legit.

Dillon-Danis-Jake-Shields.png

In 5 years time, Danis will retire with an incredible 4-0 record

Danis is a very high level grappler. You think if Ryan trained a little bit of grappling he would be able to deal with a guy who's been grappling at the highest level for a long time? What would Logan or Jake Paul do to him in mma? Use their wrestling? Danis would tap them out too. Not a Danis fan by the way. But i knew about him in bjj before he went to mma. His grappling is legit.

He's got a .500 record in comps and his takedowns suck.

Danis outweighs him by like 50 pounds. Having said that, Garcia would punch a hole in Dildo's head.

Any relation to Marcelo Garcia?

He's got a .500 record in comps and his takedowns suck.
I think its worse than that actually. He still competed at the highest level. Doesnt change that he smokes jake paul and king ryan in mma/ grappling.

Yeah, he's a tool and hasn't won anything consequential as a black belt but Danis is a serious grappler. And as a white belt with a basic understanding of entries and defense for leg attacks, I can tell you even most higher level white belts, let alone blue and above, will entangle you with ease til you have tons of mat time. So yeah, boxing is one thing but Ryan won't beat Dillon in MMA without a solid year or two to prepare, and even then it's a slim chance given the size difference.

I think its worse than that actually. He still competed at the highest level. Doesnt change that he smokes jake paul and king ryan in mma/ grappling.
So? Ryan would destroy him in a striking match.

Fun fact, I was at a NAGA in Florida where Danis got choked out and shit himself.

Is this going to be a rap battle on the instagram?

The MMA fighter doesn't make enough money and isn't good looking enough to compete with Ryan.

Back