Dillian Whyte Tests Positive For Banned Substance

FUCK DILLIAN WHYTE.

This is absolutely fantastic after all the bullshit regarding the WBC mandatory. What’s the odds the substance is some kind of endurance booster like Cardarine????

Join Tyson in bum city, couple of PED abusers together.

Last edited:
Wilder is a real poet.

But ya, hes right.
why is it always the half-literate idiots who insist on posting walls of text and trying to sound profound?

he is absolutely right, but that word salad is pathetic.

From turning down a Joshua rematch for a career-high payday to testing positive against Rivas.

Nice way to manage these last few months.

UKAD is a fucking joke. First with Tyson Fury pissing hot ahead of the Wlad fight, and now Whyte pissing hot prior to this fight.
I thought with Fury it was before the Hammer fight?

Man I hope its just weed or even some melodium BS. If he pops for everything under the sun like Miller did I will lose all respect for him.

Probably tested positive for whatever he used to grow his hair back.

Wonder who they put in front of Wilder now.

Rivas deserves it. He fought with bigger gloves against this cheater, knocked him down nicely, got robbed by the brittish judges and now we know Whyte popped again.

I thought with Fury it was before the Hammer fight?

Man I hope its just weed or even some melodium BS. If he pops for everything under the sun like Miller did I will lose all respect for him.

It was coke before the potential klit rematch.

This seems comical in hindsight...

... Guess he has to punch himself now.

My god, look at all the internet warriors shit talking Andy on his Twitter page. What kind of losers you are to talk shit about the World Champ of being scared to fight in the UK lul

Twitter is so cancerous.

A couple of things

1) There is nothing on the mainstream news sources which is really strange.....so either way someone is going to get embarrassed by this either Hearns side or wilders side. I am sure more will come out today.

2) The location of the Ruiz rematch wont be decided by Ruiz its Hearns choice that's the contract he signed. Last I heard Hearn is undecided between Cardiff or Madison Square Garden and he has provisional dates for both. He also said some possible locations outside of UK or USA.

It’s like wilder is the only top 5-6 guy that isn’t dirty. Everyone else has either tested positive for something or there is heavy speculation that they are.

It’s like wilder is the only top 5-6 guy that isn’t dirty. Everyone else has either tested positive for something or there is heavy speculation that they are.

Let's not conflate speculation with actually testing positive for something.

Last edited:
From turning down a Joshua rematch for a career-high payday to testing positive against Rivas.

Nice way to manage these last few months.
He probably earned as much facing Rivas. Wilder has an actual excuse not to fight him now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back