News Dillian Whyte Offically Cleared by UKAD - Charge Withdrawn

Just seems like WBC are hell bent on screwing Whyte out of a title shot. The Fury and Wilder fight would happen whether Fury was mandatory or not. Making him mandatory accomplishes nothing other than taking the shot away from Whyte.

Dillian has a plan B.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/637895/boxing-news-dillian-whyte-jump-deontay-wilder/

When asked how he could force the fight, the 31-year-old said: “I don’t know, maybe I just need to jump him in a bar or something and just smash him to bits, steal his title and run off.

“Punch him up and take the belt and run off into the night.”

Well it just makes the UKAD look shit. Contaminated sample with low levels of metabolites? Someone should be investigating the WADA accredited lab for incompetence. All his other samples came up negative. Meanwhile Whyte has been put on ice of another year. I suppose it's good that he's being shown to be innocent in this case. Now when can Whyte get his title shot? He should be next in line for the winner of Fury-Wilder BUT we all know the WBC won't allow that to happen! Fucking crooked motherfuckers
Do you actually think hes innocent?

Good plan. Whyte did MMA for a bit as well so he has the advantage in a street fight imo.

Mos def. I can't see Whyte being a Damien Maya, but Wilder's long limbs are there for the taking.

David Haye once also said that Whyte would beat AJ in a street fight.

Dillian has a plan B.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/637895/boxing-news-dillian-whyte-jump-deontay-wilder/

When asked how he could force the fight, the 31-year-old said: “I don’t know, maybe I just need to jump him in a bar or something and just smash him to bits, steal his title and run off.

“Punch him up and take the belt and run off into the night.”

Lol Id like to see him at least try. He ain’t getting his shot in may like he was promised. May 2022 maybe. He should take a different path though I would like to see him in with wilder. That would be a cracking fight!

Lol Id like to see him at least try. He ain’t getting his shot in may like he was promised. May 2022 maybe. He should take a different path though I would like to see him in with wilder. That would be a cracking fight!

Yeah I'd like to see that matchup too. It would be interesting to see how Wilder deals with Whyte's swarming style. I can't think of any similar opponents Wilder has had.

And the build up would be fireworks too!

Didn't know WIlder was WBC champ, franchise champ and president

Haymon is the true magician
IF Wilder wanted that fight to happen it would have happened by now. Wilder is the WBC HW poster boy, do you think him and Haymon have no influence on what the WBC do?

Do you actually think hes innocent?
Yeah sure why not. Very low levels of metabolites, no metabolites in any of his other samples. Certainly more innocent than Canelo.

Yeah sure why not. Very low levels of metabolites, no metabolites in any of his other samples. Certainly more innocent than Canelo.
Whyte must be the most unlucky fighter ever then given its not his first time.

Whyte must be the most unlucky fighter ever then given its not his first time.
When I first heard that he got done AGAIN I was ready to write him off. If he really is that stupid to keep fucking around with this stuff he'll get done again before not too long. But the UKAD have given him a free pass so we have to let it go.

IF Wilder wanted that fight to happen it would have happened by now. Wilder is the WBC HW poster boy, do you think him and Haymon have no influence on what the WBC do?

Haymon has as much influence on WBC , as Hearn has on UKAD

jarrell Miller should sign with Hearn, might get exxonarated as well

Haymon has as much influence on WBC , as Hearn has on UKAD

jarrell Miller and ben johnson should sign with Hearn, might get exxonarated as well
You are very naive. The WBC are and have been protecting their only HW Champion for some time, only a fanboy would deny it.

I think you are getting Hearn confused with Golden Boy, they after all got Canelo off when he was caught fair and square taking Clenbuterol.

Good plan. Whyte did MMA for a bit as well so he has the advantage in a street fight imo.
Jarell Miller fought Cro Cop in kickboxing....i think Whyte would beat the shit out of Miller in any form of combat

Just food for thought

You are very naive. The WBC are and have been protecting their only HW Champion for some time, only a fanboy would deny it.

Interesting, I have been told by people all over the forum, that Wilder only agreed to fight Fury coz(the 1st time) he was fat and past it, therefore has no intention of facing him now that he looks good, that being the case WBC mandating Fury to face Wilder again, is wilder's worse nightmare, what kinda protection would that be?

Jarell Miller fought Cro Cop in kickboxing....i think Whyte would beat the shit out of Miller in any form of combat

Miller might win the verbal battle, they might have to have no drug testing, to ensure that fight takes place

I guess they didnt think it was enough to show he definitely cheated. Im leaning towards he did, but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt. Too bad Wach probably wont count as an official title defense.

Back