Dillashaws old samples being re-analysed (Garbrandt, Lineker, Assuncao bouts all negative)

Nice to see you can repeat what the Jones PR teams said. Funny that wasn't truth with Mir that also only had M3.

Link me to a repeatable scientific journal that backs that up. Oh wait you can't.

Mir was suspended once for it. Jones was suspended once for it. They aren't being inconsistent.

They should re-analyse ALL samples for EPO. Why the fuck weren't they testing for it already ? Novitzsky of all people lol
I think it’s a hard one to catch and they choose random peds from a battery to test due to budget restrictions

Yes that is science. You clearly didn’t know that. If it isn’t published in a respectable scientific journal it is BS.
Lol. You’re very confused.

There is no science that m3 metabolites are performance enhancing. It doesn’t work the other way around. There’s no therory that they are performance enhancing. There’s no science. No reason to think it’s performance enhancing other than your personal bias here.

I'm not sure how I feel about counting every instance of a substance as a violation counting towards the three strike rule.
I mean doping is cheating, so fuck them. But it still rubs me a bit wrong and I'm not sure why.
It's probably because we've never heard of them doing this before. Why now, why Dillashaw in particular? Yet they're falling all over themselves to explain away Jones cheating. It doesn't pass the smell test.

Uncle Dana was pissed TJ Dilly lost, now he taking his soul.

TJ would've been okay if he had won lool

Damn.

Im a little behind on this subject. Did the samples for Cody fights got re tested?

If he keeps getting positives.. all of those fights are going to be ruled No Contests?
samples for the cody fights were re-tested and came up negative

Im guessing it just stayed in his system longer than they calculated but could be other reasons too.

Remember these guy have 3 warnings, so he could just avoid the testers if he was really sure he was gonna get caught.

Probably a miscalculation, since EPO has such short detection window, and his trainers really love to go on about "algorithms" and shit.
Honestly, the scientific rigor of the guys dietary and supplement regiment was the first thing that made me suspicious.

Wasn't that using an ineffective testing method though?
No, same method as now

The method hasnt fundementally changed in years, but they tinker with it, gradually over time the sensitivity gets a little better

I think it’s a hard one to catch and they choose random peds from a battery to test due to budget restrictions
Not random at all

And they just dont waste time and money (epo test takes like three days) on samples that wont contain epo (ones collected in the afternoon for instance)

I don't believe Jeff. Covering for usada like usual. No transparency in the Jon case and after Dana said what is he paying usada for Jeff all of a sudden says tjs old piss was tested clean....ok yeah sure

Lol. You’re very confused.

There is no science that m3 metabolites are performance enhancing. It doesn’t work the other way around. There’s no therory that they are performance enhancing. There’s no science. No reason to think it’s performance enhancing other than your personal bias here.

Correct there is no science. Just Jones PR BS. Thanks for admitting it

No, same method as now

The method hasnt fundementally changed in years, but they tinker with it, gradually over time the sensitivity gets a little better

So USADA is saying TJ just started using EPO for his fight with Cejudo...

It's possible, but I do find that very hard to believe, especially considering Cody accused him of being on it years ago. Why would a dominant champ with great cardio suddenly start using a risky new method of roiding? Or did TJ just overdo it this time?

People do illogical things all the time though, and he was dropping a weight class.

Are you slow? On what basis are you possibly claiming that the metabolite is performance enhancing?

Again show me the science that proofs it isn’t.

It also shows he took roofs to have it. Micro dosing only last hours. This is what they find after

Back