Dillashaw x Lineker :Nobody talking About

Lineker is probably one of few fighters that I am really a fan of in the lower divisions and I hope he can pull it off. I expect it to be a close decision with lineker being the aggressor but Dillashaw landing the cleaner punches

Linker's power is a great equalizer, but I think Dillashaw will mix his speed with his wrestling and get a UD or a late finish. It's the most important fight of Dillashaw's career

TJ will run more laps around the octogon than Dodson did in a 5 rounder! ...while Lin pressures forward & catches TJ in the occasional brawl.

TJ will be active at takedowns for a while... but Lin will pop back up like a fishing bobber every time. TJ will eventually tire of that & continue to circle on the outside. Maybe TJ just keeps going for takedownz... but Lin has good TDD & so it's not going to be that easy for TJ to just try & bully Lin with constant TD's.

That said, it's a really interesting fight. Possible TJ gets KTFO too. If not... there'z no telling who out points the other.

Last edited:
TJ needs to be on point because Lineker can turn his lights out with one punch. TJ's striking skill has become first-rate, but he's a little chinny.

Ì want to see if Lineker can catch the Snake ^^ but like i said, i Think Dillashaw take by UD

Lineker is a heavy handed brawler with a good chin. That's it. Tj is more well rounded and dynamic in his attacks. Tj by decision if he doesn't get caught.

smart money is on dillashaw by dec i'd imagine.

i dunno though, anything can happen once lineker starts swarming you like a a fuckin psycho.

Back