Dillashaw vs Garbrandt for the BW Title is next.

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
After both these guys win tomorrow night. They will be scheduled to fight each other for the title. Who you got? My money is on the snake.

If it is anything like the sparring match TJ is gonna get knocked out....again

cbs sports had like 4 out of 5 guys picking garbrandt. wonder if they know something we don't. then again, it's cbs sports so who gives a shit.

Cogar via tko in the 3rd.

the snake could pull it off
close fight again imo

can't wait to bump this dumbass thread after Cruz does what he does and outsmarts Garbrandt to keep his title.

I think both of those picks are going to go against you. Cruz and Lineker will be the title fight.

how are you picking Garbrandt to beat Cruz but not Dillashaw?

Cruz is just a better Dillashaw

It would definitely be the first time I would root for TJ.

I'm one of the biggest Cruz fans on this site and I really dont like this fight for him. If people can't see how Cody presents a very bad stylistic matchup for Cruz you need to rewatch both of their fights.

My hope is Cruz's jaw hangs strong for the first 1-2 rounds and Cody fades quickly thereafter.

If it is anything like the sparring match TJ is gonna get knocked out....again
Fuck you
can't wait to bump this dumbass thread after Cruz does what he does and outsmarts Garbrandt to keep his title.
Fuck you
I think both of those picks are going to go against you. Cruz and Lineker will be the title fight.
Fuck you
Cogar via tko in the 3rd.
You're cool.. I quit. (Half baked)

I'm leaning towards Cody if Dana doesn't gift Cruz a rematch.

Not liking Cody one bit but he suprised the hell out of me with his fight IQ and grappling tonight.

I was gonna say "well duh" but then I saw it was a prediction from yesterday so now I'm the goof.

Back