Dillashaw vs Aldo.

Dillashaw is getting a title shot, no?

Is Dillashaw not in line to fight the winner of Yan and Sterling? A win over Sandhagen is big, and what other contenders are there? Might be time for Aldo to fight Sandhagen or rematch Moraes.
Correct

TJ will fight Yan (hopefully) early next year.

If TJ wins and Aldo picks up 1 decent win we could see this fight next summer.

I could watch an old Alpha Male team member get his leg tenderized by a leg kick clinic. Him and Uriah can bury the hatchet trading stories of how they couldn't walk right for weeks, after getting their ahit pushed in by the same guy.

Better not. TJ would win and I don't want to see Aldo lose to this fucker.

I has no Instagram because I hate teh social media. What I be missing?
Oh sorry. Faber posted a video on his IG of Aldo getting on the bus for the presser the other day and Faber was sitting up front and Aldo gave him the warmest hug. Faber captioned it, “He still feels bad about my leg”

Oh sorry. Faber posted a video on his IG of Aldo getting on the bus for the presser the other day and Faber was sitting up front and Aldo gave him the warmest hug. Faber captioned it, “He still feels bad about my leg”
Dawwww! That's too cute. Respect lost for both though. My mmafighters are crazy insane until the death! None of that hugging and companionship crap!

Dawwww! That's too cute. Respect lost for both though. My mmafighters are crazy insane until the death! None of that hugging and companionship crap!
i-can-respect-that-thats-cool.gif

It's still a badass match-up. Aldo's got a real shot at winning it, unless TJ overwhelms.

would rather see cruz vs aldo personally

What year is it again? Crazy to think they are still some must see fighters involved in must see match ups 10 years after their UFC introduction.

Reading off TJ's injuries it looks like he'll be out for another year

Dillashaw will be recovering for next 6 months. This might or might not happen.

Back