Dillashaw looked really rough at the weigh ins

Has tj ever looked hea!thy on the scales? He's always looked drained and tired to me.....

Waited to see if there was a sparkle in his eye before doing Tap... now I know for sure.

For some reason, him and his genius coach thought it was smart to bulk up like a bodybuilder during his time away so maybe that is affecting his weight cut
Yea I think the cut was rough he already cuts alot of weight. Im sure with out the IV and whatever else hes going to have issues. If Sandhagen can get past the first and if TJ comes out trying to wrestle and uses a lot of energy I can see Sandhagen getting the finish in the 2nd or third

Resigned in shame as the CEO of EPO, no doubt he’s running the detection free cutting edge designer anabolics, Killashaw will return with a vengeance. Storkhagen about to get his lanky frail wrecktum pushed in... LoL
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
In reality I honestly think it would’ve been smart to take a decent tune up fight, I love the confidence Bang Ludwig has in his fighter and the all in mentality, but I fear TJ may have bitten off more than he’s bargained for.
<Fedor23>

Yea I think the cut was rough he already cuts alot of weight. Im sure with out the IV and whatever else hes going to have issues. If Sandhagen can get past the first and if TJ comes out trying to wrestle and uses a lot of energy I can see Sandhagen getting the finish in the 2nd or third
Yeah, his chin worries me more than his gas tank

Not so much his body, but his face, no spark or fire in his eyes. I dont know, just has a drugged out look to him, nothing like the pumped up version that lit up Barao and neck tats.

I got Sandhagen winning this by stoppage.

he also lost the staredown

Back