Dillashaw looked alot like Cruz

Barao couldn't handle the movement. Would heavily favor Cruz against him.

Don't ever put TJ's name with Cruz in the same sentence again.

That is disrespectful to TJ.

Very much so. However, I don't think even Cruz could cut an angle like Dillishaw was doing when he was slipping those kicks and punches and tagging Barao behind the ear. That was fucking beautiful.

I remember after what Eddie Wineland's movement did to Barao in round 1 (before he got knocked out in round 2 because of his non existent defense lmao) I thought Cruz would beat Barao

and then TJ Dillashaw bounces in and does something similar and does it first. Nice.

He has the footwork of Cruz - with the aggression, power and finishing ability that Cruz always lacked.

Except he has power. Cruz has great movement, but he can't bust a grape.

Being the bigger slower fighter finally back fired on Barao

For sure reminded me of Cruz. Moving in and out and constantly weaving in different directions... You could tell Barao was frustrated and confused. The way he used angles to land punches and throw combos also reminded me of Cruz. Kinda ironic that the first UFC title Team Alpha Male could take home was won by emulating Faber's arch nemesis eh? War Cruz!

Yeah he did. The difference is he sat on his punches at times which Cruz rarely does(nothing against Cruz he's one of my favorites).

His movement was awesome. Slower than Cruz but he was not point fighting.

Always thought 2011 Cruz ability to work his angles was simply awe inspiring. Now, well he needs to fight first.

TJ's footwork and speed were very similar.

Back