Dillashaw is the cringiest champ ever

He's a little d-bag poser. Hell of a talent though.

I didn't think he won that second fight. MM is fast, but their footwork isn't the same. I think TJ has wasted wasted movement, but he doesn't seem to get tired. Also, TJ is going to be the much larger man in this fight. I think that will play a role. I'm not 100 on any of this. This is just my opinion. It will all depend on how TJ looks when he finally gets down to 125.
Cejudo cuts a lot of weight. TJ has height and reach, but when it comes to weight henry will probably be as big or bigger.

Cejudo cuts a lot of weight. TJ has height and reach, but when it comes to weight henry will probably be as big or bigger.

Judging by current pictures, I'm certain he will have more muscle mass. I think if the fight hits the ground, Cejudo will out wrestle him. TJ wins if it stays standing.

I didn't think he won that second fight. MM is fast, but their footwork isn't the same. I think TJ has wasted wasted movement, but he doesn't seem to get tired. Also, TJ is going to be the much larger man in this fight. I think that will play a role. I'm not 100 on any of this. This is just my opinion. It will all depend on how TJ looks when he finally gets down to 125.

We see lots of fighters moving up a weight class and having success ie.

Anthony Johnson, Kelvin Gats, Whitaker, Penn, Porier, Cerone, ect.

I guess the only one I can think of going down is DC who had success, but even that is questionable since he'll always be considered #2.

Needless to say the bigger guy moving down doesn't maintain his size and strength and is heavily compromised in speed, Cardio and ability to absorb punches to the head because of the excessive dehydration.

I think your a fool for expecting the same TJ that weighs in at 135 to show up on Saturday night.

Cmon we know why you guys don’t like guys like cejudo and it has nothing to do with personality or fighting.

As for clowning him he did he said TJ is trying to get rid of a division where he has friends that fight and tj like the dick he is says “ it’s all about me” that’s the kind of douch he is .

If Cejudos name was Henry Wazowzki ppl here would be licking his balls let’s keep it real

Hope Henry beats the shiittt out that dude
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. What's the guy from Monsters Inc. Have to do with this?

Henry and his coach might be the two most annoying people in the sport. His coach on rogans podcast made me want to cut myself.

The Guy is annoying as can be. We all know why guys like cejudo, Woodley etc are not that likes around here and it has nothing to do with fighting or personality.

Henry clowned Dillashaw during the conference and hopefully he clowns him come fight night .

War cejudo.

I like Cejudo and Woodley, but people not liking them has everything do with personality and their fights, that and maybe their size, TBH. There are a lot of size queens on SD.

Last edited:
Guys like TJ and Max are 2 of the bright points for MMA these days. Exciting, highly technical, fighting anyone, not holding up their division (there isnt a clear #1 BW contender ATM), does it the right way, worked their way up

the only ppl who dont like guys like TJ are ppl who hold onto memes and other weird ass stuff not related to the actual fighting

TJ took a fight that literally 0 people wanted or cared about. Even if there isn’t a “clear” #1, there’s still plenty of fights for him in the division (Marlon, Assuncao, Dom was a possibility as well).

TJ is as unlikeable of a person as it gets. He’s a complete douchebag. He might be a “bright point” in terms of what he does inside the cage, but everything else about him is awful.

Hope he gets KO’d.

TJ reminds me of that clown X-Poc from WWE.

I expect him to tire quickly and be choked out in in the middle rounds.

C7GM.gif

Lol

You do realize he dealt with MM footwork which is waaaaaay better and more effective than the wasted movement TJ does.

Tj gets hit a lot don’t forget that and he’s been ktfo against a smaller guy and dropped several time throughout his career too
thats true. lets see what happens. I say TJ finishes him.

You'll have to rename this thread "Dillashaw is the cringiest double champ ever" after Saturday night

Cejudo will take TJ down with the best takedown.

The left hook
<28>

Cmon we know why you guys don’t like guys like cejudo and it has nothing to do with personality or fighting.

As for clowning him he did he said TJ is trying to get rid of a division where he has friends that fight and tj like the dick he is says “ it’s all about me” that’s the kind of douch he is .

If Cejudos name was Henry Wazowzki ppl here would be licking his balls let’s keep it real

Hope Henry beats the shiittt out that dude
So..Wait..Let me get this straight - You think Cejudo is not more popular because he isn't white? This is so moronic that I have to believe you are literally saying that if Cejudo looked like this

..we would lick his balls? If so, you are right.

Back