Dillashaw/Barao, Rampage/Maldonado possible @186, Miller/Felder, VanZant/Herrig in NJ

TASTEofmySCYTHE

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
xX6MkcC.png

T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao 2 & Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado are currently being discussed for UFC 186 in Montreal.

Paul Felder vs. Jim Miller & Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig are offical for UFC on FOX in NJ.

I feel bad for Fabio but he's the one who keeps asking for this shit

I like all those fights honestly. Barao isn't ideal but it is what it is.

Herrig getting easy marketable fight.

I'm in, I hope Barao shows better than the last fight, but I got a feeling TJ does him dirty again.

Brawldonado is the type of opponent that can bring vintage Rampage to live, because he won't run from him and won't lnp on him either.

Felder will smoke Miller the same way Cerrone did (and he actually trains with Cerrone!)

Vanzant vs Herrig is very even on paper. I take Vanzant though via being more fluid.

TJ vs Barao II is the only possible scenario which can somehow attract viewers' attention. Too bad Cruz and Assuncao are injured.

Felder's one of the biggest LWs on the roster, I feel bad for Miller.

Sorry, but I could give 2 shits about rampage. Would be tough to even spend $ on that one.

Good fights. I think Felder upsets Miller. Huge LW and his stand up is light years ahead of Miller.

Dang tough break for Maldonado.... I've always enjoyed his fights. Rampage by KO via monster hook to chin.

fuypvk.jpg

Im a fan of both fighters but I think Felice takes it via UD.

I hope Barao botches his weight cut again so that UFC can learn to stop screwing Assuncao out of title shots.

Back